- As low as $148/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Streaming services
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Memory foam mattress
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
♥Charming New Bern getaway ideal for couples, family getaways, business trips, traveling medical personnel, or the historian.
♥ 20+ 5 star reviews from our previous listing :) - ask us!
♥ 5 min. walk to appreciate all that the cozy town of New Bern has to offer. Stores, eateries and only 150 yards from the riverfront.
♥ Your own gorgeous 1 bedroom 1 bathroom APT in this historic home turned into a 4-unit complex owned by the host
♥ 1000MB Internet Speed for Work or School!
We offer a comfortable, clean space with all new furnishings and linens designed for our guests.
♥ Location, location, location! Located in the historic district of beautiful New Bern - only a block from the riverfront and a few streets away from downtown
♥ Your own 1 bedroom 1 bath roomy apartment with keypad entry
♥ Clean and entirely supplied for our guests - great for both short and long-term stays
♥ Intelligent TV's with SlingTV, NetFlix, Disney Plus, and more
♥ Keurig with complimentary coffee
♥ Totally supplied kitchen - pots, pans, cookware, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, tea kettle
♥ Shower and tub combo
♥ Daily use cleaning supplies and coin operated washer/dryer. Inquire for long term stay discounts!
♥Bedroom with a queen - memory foam bed
♥Free use of Pack-n-play
Such a alluring stay in a striking town, we are definitely gonna come back to visit!
Home away from home!
Staying here is an extraordinary experience. It is like traveling back to a simpler, more casual time. My favorite time is the Fall. Walk down the street to the water and see all the historical homes.
♥Charming 5 min. walk to downtown
♥Walk along the water to Union Point Park.
♥Appreciate the history and landmarks of New Bern
♥20 miles from Cherry Point
♥60 miles from Camp Lejeune
♥2 miles from CarolinaEast Medical Center
Downtown New Bern is flat and very walkable.
Other Things to Note:
This home is protected by Waivo.
About the Area
This condo is located in New Bern. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the best rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Pamlico area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- walk to downtown - 1BR 1BA has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Pamlico area beach you simply love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.5 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.2 miles
- Cow Café - 0.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.2 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.2 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.3 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.2 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.4 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 0.2 miles