- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WaterWood Townhouses is a great place to base yourself from catching up to your wee hours of reading drinking a cup of hot coffee/choco to outdoor activities with the family. While you're there, take a walk around the woods and take a deep breath to ease your cares. Don't worry about a thing while your here with us for a comfortable fireplace and all the amenities of home are at your disposal!
Approximately 1,100 square feet, this spaciously cool Two- Bedroom Loft features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 4 Twin Beds, 1 Couch Bed including 2 separate bathrooms. min. of 8 occupants.
Additional amenities include: Balcony/Porch , Blender, Cable TV , Coffee Maker , Dishwasher, DVD Player , Fireplace, Hairdryer, Ice Maker , Iron/Ironing Board , Microwave, Oven, Fridge , Stove/Range, VCR and Washer/Dryer .
Horse Drawn Carriages
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to WaterWood Townhouses are Raleigh-Durham International (RDU) and Craven Regional Airport (EWN) which are 132 miles and 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open Mon. - Thu. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri. - Sun. 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. to respond to your requests. For here at WaterWood Townhouses we ensure that your stay is cozy and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Auxiliary parking is available for guests, no charge, one car allowed per villa/suite.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
Strictly, no smoking cigarettes, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is on a lake. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, scuba diving, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top New Bern vacation rental booking tips:
Getting the best value:
- Summer months are high season in the Pamlico area area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Pamlico area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Waterwood Townhouses, 2 Bedroom Loft has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.3 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.6 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.3 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 4.3 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 4.3 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 3.6 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.1 miles
- Made in NC - 4.1 miles
- Sparrow Art Décor & More - 4.1 miles
- Franklin's Antique Mall - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Waterwood Townhouses, 2 Bedroom Loft?Book Online Get Information Call: