- As low as $242/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Constructed in 1903 and completely restored in 2016. Blue Manor is located within walking distance of all the eateries/stores of downtown New Bern. Three bedrooms upstairs with washer and dryer upstairs. Recently modernized baths. Entirely equipped kitchen with a enormous dining room. Two very comfortable living rooms front and back with intelligent TV. Sizable back deck fenced in backyards with outdoor lighting. I supply all linens please throw all soiled
Towels in the laundry room but don’t strip the beds. Clean up and mess yiu make and please make me aware of any damage prior to leaving. Savor the painless strolls along the river and Tryon palace gardens a short walk away. Firemen’s museum two blocks away. New Bern is the birthplace of Pepsi cola! The museum and store are 4 blocks away. If you have kids there’s numerous play areas located downtown also. Appreciate!!!
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best Pamlico area rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Downtown 3BR walk everywhere to downtown shops and restaurants. 2 blocks away has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.2 miles
- Cow Café - 0.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.3 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.3 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.3 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.6 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.1 miles
- New Bern Academy Museum - 0.1 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 0.3 miles
- Carolina Creations - 0.3 miles
- The Red Shoe Studio Gallery - 0.2 miles
- Fine Art at Baxters - 0.3 miles
- The Four C's - 0.3 miles
- Tom's Coins & Antiques - 0.3 miles
- Small Batch Graphics + Goods - 0.3 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Downtown 3BR walk everywhere to downtown shops and restaurants. 2 blocks away ?Book Online Get Information Call: