- As low as $159/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 per room
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 3
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
This is a peaceful, comfortable Coastal Casita! The casita is in the historic district of Riverside in New Bern, North Carolina! The home is designed to be super comfortable and convenient. You will be less than a mile from all stores, eateries, the riverwalk, Union Point Park, and Tryon Palace! There is also a full kitchen, dining area, and living space with a TV for you to cozy up and spend time indoors. Come and savor all New Bern has to offer! We look forward to your stay! Cozy Coastal Casita in the Historic Riverside neighborhood of New Bern, North Carolina. Less than a mile from the riverfront and Union Point Park where you can appreciate the gazebo, a kids’s playground, feeding the ducks, and seasonal community activities. Walk the Riverwalk all along the entire outer edge of our charming waterfront town. Savor the many eateries and stores and do not miss the striking, historic, preserved Tryon Palace! This Casita is a one-bedroom with a double bed that sleeps two and a twin-size trundle. There are also 2 couches in the great room. Well-behaved family pets are allowed, however, please keep in mind there is a gas stove and we want everybody to have a safe and fun visit! Parking is in the driveway immediately in front of the Casita. There is also complimentary street parking if you prefer. The space is upstairs from the garage. You will walk up the stairs to the balcony with hanging seats for your enjoyment. The private entrance is accessed from the balcony. The space is not handicapped accessible. You will get a code personal specific to you for the duration of your stay that will unlock the door to the property. We do live in a home on the same lot if that is important to you. We are available for assistance but assure your privacy if you prefer no assistance. Check-in is at 3:00 pm or later; if you need early access, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Check out our Airbnb Guest book for recommendations for your stay! If you need any other information do not hesitate to ask! We are genuinely excited to host your hideaway! You will have access to parking right in front of the apartment. There is also an adorable porch with hanging chairs to enjoy the space and your morning coffee or evening glass of wine! You are half of a block from a water view. Walk to the water, parks, and historic neighborhoods! We are happy to interact with guests! We appreciate hosting! If guests want a more private stay and do not need any assistance we are also happy to allow guests the privacy they prefer. We are true hosts from the heart and hope you will come and enjoy the Coastal Casita and New Bern! Please always treat the property as if it were your own, we have put a lot into making this space super cozy, cute, and very functional for your stay!
About the Area
This apartment is located in New Bern. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 3 per room
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in New Bern. To get the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your family agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Coastal Casita by the River has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- The Country Biscuit Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.8 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.8 miles
- Cow Café - 0.8 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Stingray Café - 0.9 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.7 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.0 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.3 miles
- Greenwood Cemetery - 0.3 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 0.9 miles
- Carolina Creations - 0.9 miles
- New Bern Arts & Wellness Center - 0.7 miles
- Armstrong Grocery - 0.8 miles
- Savi's Wine Shop - 0.8 miles
- The Red Shoe Studio Gallery - 0.8 miles
- The Four C's - 0.9 miles
- Fine Art at Baxters - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Coastal Casita by the River?Book Online Get Information Call: