- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Note from host: $250 charge for smoking in cottage.
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
Cottage Suite 194 has 2 queen beds complete with linens an a full bathroom complete with towels, etc.. Totally equipped full kitchen and dining area for 2. This bungalow does not offer a separate living room. We offer complimentary wifi, an indoor pool/spa, exercise equipment, arcade games and a catch & release pond! We also have laundry facilities on site. We are located away in the country but only 10 min from downtown New Bern, the Neuse River, Trent River and only 1 hour from 3 different beaches. We offer short and long term units. Family Animals welcome for additional $10 per pet, per nighttime cleaning fee and a returnable $100 deposit.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this cottage is in the city center and on a river. Pamlico County History Museum and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: $100 refundable deposit. $10 per pet, per day fee
Tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- To get the best rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Pamlico area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book the rightrental:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Cottage Suite 194*** has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Contact the rental manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- Nautical Wheelers New Bern - 4.1 miles