- As low as $89/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 3
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 250 sq ft (23 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 250 square feet
Private Tiny House located right at the heart of the Downtown Historic District. Walk to many eateries, bars, the Tryon Palace and the waterfront. Private separate entrance from the rear yard and can be accessed anytime with a key code. Living space, kitchenette (no cooking) and bathroom on first floor with queen bed upstairs in open loft setting. The loft bed must be entered from the foot of the bed. Parking available on site. Modest couch opens up for twin bed for additional sleeping area. The space is most comfortable for 1 or 2 people. Well behaved family pets okay. Beach cruiser bicycles available.
All surfaces are wiped clean with bleach spray and anti viral cleaning products.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this cottage is in the city center. New Bern Firemen's Museum and New Bern Civic Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include B'nai Sholem Temple and Tryon Palace. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Getting the best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in New Bern. Booking in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your group commit to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Tiny House Downtown New Bern has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.1 miles
- Cow Café - 0.1 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.2 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.2 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.0 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.1 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.0 miles
- New Bern Academy Museum - 0.1 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Creations - 0.2 miles
- The Red Shoe Studio Gallery - 0.1 miles
- The Four C's - 0.2 miles
- Fine Art at Baxters - 0.2 miles
- Tom's Coins & Antiques - 0.2 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 0.2 miles
- Juliette's Boutique - 0.2 miles
Ready to book Tiny House Downtown New Bern?Book Online Get Information Call: