- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come kick back and appreciate a calming hideaway in this 1-bedroom studio apartment. This property is located in the gated community of Fairfield Harbour; this resort-like community offers an indoor and outdoor community pool, hot tub/sauna, gym, tennis courts, and mini golf. There is even a place to rent and launch a kayak into the Neuse River! Located just a short car ride from Historic Downtown New Bern with local area shopping and dining.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is on a river. Greater Good Art Gallery and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Pamlico area vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summer time is high season in New Bern. To get the best rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental home:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Lovely 1-bedroom Efficiency Apartment! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Pamlico area destination you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.8 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.8 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.4 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.3 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.7 miles