- As low as $66/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 361 sq ft (34 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 361 square feet
Come kick back and savor a calming hideaway in this 1-bedroom studio apartment. This property is located in the gated community of Fairfield Harbour; this resort-like community offers an indoor and outdoor community pool, hot tub/sauna, gym, tennis courts, and mini golf. There is even a place to rent and launch a kayak into the Neuse River! Located just a short car ride from Historic Downtown New Bern with local area shopping and dining.
361 square foot studio apartment | Kitchenette | Washer/Dryer | Flat Screen TV | Private Screened Porch
This condo is on the second floor - must climb stairs.
The living space of this studio apartment includes kitchenette, bedroom area, living area, a dining area, and two comfortable chairs in front of a alluring faux fireplace .
Cozy queen size bed with plush pillows on bed frame with constructed-in storage. Savor wall mounted flat screen intelligent TV from the comfort of your bed.
This functional kitchenette includes full size refrigerator, electric prepare top, microwave, single kitchen sink, and basic silverware. There is no oven.
A modest dining table with two stools provides a convenient place to dine..
The handsomely refreshed bathroom provides a full-size tub/shower combination, enormous vanity and ample storage.
PRIVATE SCREENED PORCH
The private screened porch is the ideal place to relax under the breeze of the ceiling fan while surrounded by striking green trees.
Free parking in front of building.
Free on-site washer/dryer.
Towels and linens supplied
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash supplied
Free in-unit washer/dryer
Wall unit heat and AC
Trash bags, paper towels, napkins
This condo is located in the luxury-rich neighborhood of Fairfield Harbour. Guests must pay to use available amenities.
0.1 miles from Shoreline Marina
0.6 miles from Harbour Pointe Marina
1.5 miles from Harbour Pointe Golf Club
1.6 miles from Birdland Marina
5 miles from Dollar General
8 miles from Food Lion (grocery store)
9 miles from downtown Bridgeton
12 miles from historic downtown New Bern, where you will find Union Point Park, Tryon Palace, the Birthplace of Pepsi Cola, and the Bear Towne Escape Room to name a few
13 miles from the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport
13 miles from Carolina East Medical Center
14 miles from Copper Ridge wedding venue
14 miles from Amelia Grove wedding venue
14 miles from Walmart
28 miles from Cherry Point
46 miles from Atlantic Beach
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is on a river. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating and other activities like birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
New Bern vacation rental tips:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Pamlico area rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Near Resort Ammenities! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area destination you love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.8 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.8 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.4 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.3 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.7 miles