- As low as $150/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Indoor pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: $250 charge for smoking in unit
- On the river
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Living room includes pull out couch bed, fireplace, cable tv and Netflix. Bedroom offers a queen size bed complete with linens. Just off the bedroom is a full bathroom with a hottub tub complete with towels, etc.. Entirely equipped full kitchen and dining area for 4. We offer complimentary wifi, an indoor pool/spa, exercise equipment, arcade games and a catch & release pond! We also have laundry facilities on site. We are located away in the country but only 10 min from downtown New Bern, the Neuse River, Trent River and only 1 hour from 3 different beaches. We offer short and long term units. No family pets allowed in the unit! There is a $250 per pet charge to you if you choose to not follow rules & policies.
This unit is in a home which is connected to another unit. One 1 of the bedrooms is backed up to the laundry room. Neither side can access the other without both sides unlocking the door.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. Pamlico County History Museum and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Pamlico area area. Booking your Pamlico area vacation rental in Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- To start, have your group agree to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Moonlight Lake Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Tips to have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- Nautical Wheelers New Bern - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Moonlight Lake Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: