- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis three bedroom glamourous townhouse style unit overlooks the Sand Castle Lake, and includes all the amenities of home. This is the ideal unit for a family holiday. Savor all the animals and natural beauty surrounding the lake as you watch the sun set from the bliss of your patio.
There is privacy for four people, while accommodating up to eight visitors. The unit includes a full kitchen with service for eight, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, two full baths, one half bath, two T.V.s, a hottub and tons of room to spread out. Just a 2-3 min. walking distance to the Broad Creek Recreation Center and the Northwest Creek Marina.
For your comfort, visitors have a complementary membership for the duration of their stay at the Broad Creek Recreation Center, which just a brief walk from this rental location. Daily activities, exercise classes, miniature golf, a b-ball court, tennis courts, a playground, an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna and exercise room are part of this complex.
The unit is a brief drive to Downtown New Bern, which includes multiple impressive eateries, boutique shopping and museums. The local beaches are roughly an hour away from this location, but an simple drive.
Supplied with your rental are items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you savor your stay.
The photos are representative of the location where you will be staying. This listing is not for a specific condominium. We work with 30 condos of this layout and type. The location you stay in may have a slightly different decor or view than the photos shown.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply printed travel guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, since this allows visitors to experience the same great attractions with a often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get unique discounts. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially designed to serve particular guests, whether it's soundside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. You'll get the best value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Some people are surprised to learn how many rental homes can be found in Pamlico area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to select a property which fits their desires and price range.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "Townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms perfect for your next vacation! " is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Pamlico area rental properties start booking early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Decide on a Community and Date
Consensus can be tough between family, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the price for your selected stay. It might be at the high end of the range. If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with patio dining area? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Do individual members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Most rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Even though quite a few rentals permit pets, guidelines and fees vary per property. Study your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Read through the whole contract and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Property management companies and home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed call the home manager without delay.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Many times, adjacent households are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to provide reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but genuine about your experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation rental. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.7 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.8 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.1 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.3 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles