- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOur home is waterfront with handsome vistas of the marina and sailboats. It's in a resort community and really offers something for everybody! A super location for families, couples - everybody! All our visitors will receive special pricing at one of the Top 50 Public Golf Courses in NC, Carolina Colours! We offer bicycles//tennis rackets/set of golf clubs . A brief drive to downtown New Bern and 40 mins. to the beaches! Indoor/outdoor pool @ resort, playground, gym, & tennis courts! Pool and Recreation center are COMPLIMENTARY for our visitors! We also have Stillwater Kayaks rental right outdoor our door for more activity fun! You can effortlessly rent a kayak from them and cruise the river!
From the heavenly feel of the beds right down to the last spoon in our kitchen everything in our home is new! We offer everything you need for an marvelous experience in our area. From fishing to kayaking, playing golf or tennis, sitting by the pool or relishing the indoor pool at the recreation center! Or if you choose just adore the calming setting from our balconies. Family room has a new 55 inch TV with DVR, HBO and home theatre. Sports equipment includes 2 bicycles , two tennis racquets and tennis balls, a set of golf clubs! Our game room has bunk beds, checkers/chess, playing cards, outstanding board games and a foosball table! Have coffee at your bistro table off the master bedroom. Savor lunch on our outdoor living area while watching the sail boats come and go. New Bern is a historical, fun filled town to relish. Arts, history, self-guided walking tours, parks, antique stores, River walks, National park and a variety of food and great eateries! We know you will fall in adore as we did with the area!
Our guest will have access to our entire home, plus all the equipment we give for activities. We have room for two cars. We will not be in the home during your stay, it's all yours! We have three bedrooms and three baths. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen size beds and our other bedroom has bunk beds. Something for the entire family!
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to experience the very same terrific activities at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Able to change your trip week? Shoulder seasons offer impressive opportunities.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. If there's a specific Pamlico area atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide range of short-term rental properties available in the Pamlico area area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to manage marketing, house cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Before you decide to book "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access", go through our short collection of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable hot spots, In Pamlico area the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the very best choice of homes, we advise searching and booking your Pamlico area getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental. One individual in your party will need to be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is your group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do certain people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
When you've located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest chance for a lower rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Study The Agreement
Read through the entire contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most vacation rental websites ask for comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience to aid with the next search.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.6 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.1 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 3.8 miles