- New Bern
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOur home is waterfront with elegant vistas of the marina and sailboats. It's in a resort community and really offers something for everybody! A super location for families, couples - everybody! All our visitors will receive special pricing at one of the Top 50 Public Golf Courses in NC, Carolina Colours! We offer bicycles//tennis rackets/set of golf clubs . A brief drive to downtown New Bern and 40 mins. to the beaches! Indoor/outdoor pool @ resort, playground, gym, game room & tennis courts! Rec center is $10 a day to use - which is paid directly to recreation center. We also have Stillwater Kayaks rental right outdoor our door for more activity fun!
From the heavenly feel of the beds right down to the last spoon in our kitchen everything in our home is new! We offer everything you need for an superb experience in our area. From fishing to kayaking, playing golf or tennis, sitting by the pool or relishing the indoor pool at the recreation center! Or if you choose just adore the calming setting from our balconies. Family room has a new 55 inch TV with DVR, HBO and home theatre. Sports equipment includes 2 bicycles a kayak, two tennis racquets and tennis balls, a set of golf clubs! Our game room has bunk beds, checkers/chess, playing cards, acclaimed board games and a foosball table! Have coffee at your bistro table off the master bedroom. Relish lunch on our outdoor living area while watching the sail boats come and go. New Bern is a historical, fun filled town to relish. Arts, history, self-guided walking tours, parks, antique stores, River walks, National park and a variety of food and great eateries! We know you will fall in appreciate as we did with the area!
Our guest will have access to our entire home, plus all the equipment we give for activities. We have room for two cars. We will not be in the home during your stay, it's all yours! We have three bedrooms and three baths. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen size beds and our other bedroom has bunk beds. Something for the entire family!
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you guide books with savings for property management companies, restaurants and tours. Search for these books and discount books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the same activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discounts. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? If there's a certain Pamlico area atteaction which you just love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer their customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and selection of short-term rentals available in the Pamlico area area. With such a big selection, guests are certain to select a property that matches their desires and spending budget.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Pamlico area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine service issues that may occur.
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to learn that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Fairfield Harbour, Pool, " is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Pamlico area rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable choice of properties, we recommend searching and booking your Pamlico area rental Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Pamlico area you'd like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your desired stay. It might be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each person knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. In most cases, just one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental property with outside dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Sometimes the senior generation has trouble with stairs. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start the Search
When the place, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the complete agreement and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager immediately. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each space of the rental home to ensure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most vacation rental web sites ask for feedback after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. How did they like the rental home? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.6 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.1 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 3.8 miles