- New Bern
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOur home is waterfront with elegant vistas of the marina and sailboats. It's in a resort community and really offers something for everybody! A super location for families, couples - everybody! We have an 18 hole golf course mins. from our front door. We offer bicycles//tennis rackets/corn hole game! . A brief drive to downtown New Bern and 40 mins. to the beaches! Indoor/outdoor pool @ resort, playground, gym, game room & tennis courts! Rec center is $10 a day to use - which is paid directly to recreation center. We also have Stillwater Kayaks rental right outdoor our door for more activity fun!
From the heavenly feel of the beds right down to the last spoon in our kitchen everything in our home is new! We offer everything you need for an fantastic experience in our area. From fishing to kayaking, playing golf or tennis, sitting by the pool or appreciating the indoor pool at the recreation center! Or if you choose just relish the relaxing setting from our balconies. Family room has a new 55 inch TV with DVR, HBO and home theatre. Sports equipment includes 2 bicycles a kayak, two tennis racquets and tennis balls, a set of golf clubs and a corn hole game! Our game room has bunk beds, checkers/chess, playing cards, famed board games and a foosball table! Have coffee at your bistro table off the master bedroom. Adore lunch on our outdoor living area while watching the sail boats come and go. New Bern is a historical, fun filled town to savor. Arts, history, self-guided walking tours, parks, antique stores, River walks, National park and a variety of food and great eateries! We know you will fall in adore as we did with the area!
Our guest will have access to our entire home, plus all the equipment we give for activities. We have room for two cars. We will not be in the home during your stay, it's all yours! We have three bedrooms and three baths. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen size beds and our other bedroom has bunk beds. Something for the entire family!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation homes provide Pamlico area area printed travel books which include deals, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve specific customers, whether it is downtown units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. If there's a specific Pamlico area atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover how many rental homes are located in Pamlico area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and practical experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Below are some tips and methods to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Fairfield Harbour, Pool", go through our short list of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Pamlico area vacation homes start booking early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Pamlico area vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Pick a Town and Date
Agreement can be difficult among loved ones, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your family. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Many rental homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Do a few members of your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Even though a number of rentals allow furry friends, rules and charges vary per rental. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Examine your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. More often than not, nearby properties are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain you've packed all belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all rental web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're ready to reserve the same rental home for next year. Maybe the rental home was not ideal, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.6 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.1 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 3.8 miles