- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOur home is waterfront with cute vistas of the marina and sailboats. It's in a resort community and really offers something for everybody! A super location for families, couples - everybody! All our visitors will receive special pricing at one of the Top 50 Public Golf Courses in NC, Carolina Colours! We offer bicycles//tennis rackets/set of golf clubs . A brief drive to downtown New Bern and 40 mins. to the beaches! Indoor/outdoor pool @ resort, playground, gym, & tennis courts! Pool and Recreation center are COMPLIMENTARY for our visitors! We also have Stillwater Kayaks rental right outdoor our door for more activity fun! You can effortlessly rent a kayak from them and cruise the river!
From the heavenly feel of the beds right down to the last spoon in our kitchen everything in our home is new! We offer everything you need for an marvelous experience in our area. From fishing to kayaking, playing golf or tennis, sitting by the pool or savoring the indoor pool at the recreation center! Or if you choose just savor the calming setting from our balconies. Family room has a new 55 inch TV with DVR, HBO and home theatre. Sports equipment includes 2 bicycles , two tennis racquets and tennis balls, a set of golf clubs! Our game room has bunk beds, checkers/chess, playing cards, acclaimed board games and a foosball table! Have coffee at your bistro table off the master bedroom. Savor lunch on our outdoor living area while watching the sail boats come and go. New Bern is a historical, fun filled town to appreciate. Arts, history, self-guided walking tours, parks, antique stores, River walks, National park and a variety of food and great eateries! We know you will fall in adore as we did with the area!
Our guest will have access to our entire home, plus all the equipment we give for activities. We have room for two cars. We will not be in the home during your stay, it's all yours! We have three bedrooms and three baths. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen size beds and our other bedroom has bunk beds. Something for the entire family!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses provide Pamlico area area printed travel books that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the property manager and the itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Off-peak times offer sizable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discount rates. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a specific Pamlico area activity that you love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many beginners will be delighted to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you think "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Pamlico area the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Quite often, the most challenging portion of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive vacation property. One member of your company needs to be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Frequently the older generation has trouble with stairs. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may dismiss a potential vacation property. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
After the place, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the whole contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager straight away. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental property to confirm you've collected all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most property management companies and rental home sites permit renters to offer comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was disagreeable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. How did they like the vacation rental? Maybe everything was perfect and you're happy to reserve the same property for next season. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.6 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.4 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles