- As low as $138/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Fitness center
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Come relax at one of the most special condos in New Bern. This corner 2 BR/ 2 BA unit has balconies facing the marina that are prime for calming. The side balcony that faces the fishing pier and kayak launch is a shady spot for dining.
Just 20 mins. from the airport and downtown New Bern, this sailboat and golf community is a jewel. We are a short 1 hr 15 mins from Atlantic Beach and the NC Aquarium. The impressive town of Oriental is only 40 mins away.
We created this space to be a calming hideaway. It is the kind of place where you will adore doing tons of interesting things or just doing nothing. Read a book in the balcony breezes, swim at the pool, walk around historic downtown New Bern, fish, golf, or stay in and work from "home." Everything is better here!
Guests have access to the entire condo. They also have access to the Rec Center amenities and need to call them directly to schedule. Access may be limited due to Covid. Community activities include putt putt, tennis, basketball, golf, swimming, gym, kayak & bicycle rental plus great running trails.
Other things to note
There is a modest boat ramp, kayak launch space and fishing pier next to our building. A bigger boat ramp is located just mins. away via a different street in our community. Guests are welcome to use these. If you plan to bring a boat please let us know in advance so we can obtain a Boat Ramp Pass for you. Kayaks, fishing poles and canoes can be rented from Stillwater Kayaks (a 5 min walk).
About the Area
This condo is located in New Bern. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Pamlico area vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal NC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. River's Edge has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.2 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.6 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.8 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.8 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.5 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.6 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.2 miles