- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the mountains
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Wyndham resorts have always met the highest standards of cleanliness, and now we are exceeding those standards with enhanced cleaning protocols and disinfecting measures, including the use of hospital-grade, virus-killing products approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
ANYWHERE WITH YOU.
Fairfield Harbour sits along the banks of the Neuse River in striking New Bern, a city dating back to 1710. You'll find a full array of amenities here, ranging from land and water sports to river cruises, live entertainment, and the chance to discover 300 years of historical treasures.
Approximately 1,000 square feet, this spaciously homey Two- Bedroom features 2 King Beds: one in the master bedroom and one in guest bedroom, and 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, and 2 bathrooms. min. of 6 occupants, unit best suited for families/groups.
Additional amenities include: internet access, T.V., DVD player, ceiling fan, hair dryer, balcony/patio and washer/dryer in unit.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET at the main building on-site, and check out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Club Wyndham Fairfield Mountains is Asheville Regional Airport which is 21 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people. If this is the case, we will upgrade your room without question, complimentary of charge. Therefore, depending on the length of your stay and unavailability of rooms, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours respond to your requests. For here at Club Wyndham Fairfield Mountains, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Auxiliary parking is available for guests, no charge, one car allowed per reservation.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside including electronic cigarettes, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Housekeeping Policy ***
Daily housekeeping is not supplied and may be added for an additional fee.
*** Other Notes ***
This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps, and a portable pool lift.
In addition, this resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
Some units include lever h angles on all doors, visual doorbells, visual fire alarm, visual phone alert, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under bathroom. sink, roll-under kitchen sink, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars in tub, grab bars around toilet, front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, and Braille signage for room numbers.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is next to a golf course and on a lake. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best New Bern rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitors guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First, have your group decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Wyndham Fairifield Harbour, Spacious 2 Bedrooom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.8 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 3.3 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.6 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.6 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 3.6 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.7 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.8 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 3.9 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Wyndham Fairifield Harbour, Spacious 2 Bedrooom?Book Online Get Information Call: