- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the mountains
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Wyndham resorts have always met the highest standards of cleanliness, and now we are exceeding those standards with enhanced cleaning protocols and disinfecting measures, including the use of hospital-grade, virus-killing products approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
ANYWHERE WITH YOU.
Fairfield Harbour sits along the banks of the Neuse River in striking New Bern, a city dating back to 1710. You'll find a full array of amenities here, ranging from land and water sports to river cruises, live entertainment, and the chance to discover 300 years of historical treasures.
Approximately 1,000 square feet, this spaciously homey Two- Bedroom features 2 King Beds: one in the master bedroom and one in guest bedroom, and 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, and 2 bathrooms. min. of 6 occupants, unit best suited for families/groups.
Additional amenities include: internet access, T.V., DVD player, ceiling fan, hair dryer, balcony/patio and washer/dryer in unit.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET at the main building on-site, and check out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Club Wyndham Fairfield Mountains is Asheville Regional Airport which is 21 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people. If this is the case, we will upgrade your room without question, complimentary of charge. Therefore, depending on the length of your stay and unavailability of rooms, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours respond to your requests. For here at Club Wyndham Fairfield Mountains, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Auxiliary parking is available for guests, no charge, one car allowed per reservation.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside including electronic cigarettes, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Housekeeping Policy ***
Daily housekeeping is not supplied and may be added for an additional fee.
*** Other Notes ***
This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps, and a portable pool lift.
In addition, this resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
Some units include lever h angles on all doors, visual doorbells, visual fire alarm, visual phone alert, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under bathroom. sink, roll-under kitchen sink, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars in tub, grab bars around toilet, front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, and Braille signage for room numbers.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is next to a golf course and on a lake. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Pamlico area rental home experience:
When to reserve a Pamlico area rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Wyndham Fairifield Harbour, Spacious 2 Bedrooom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the rental manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.8 miles