- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAll new furnishings, artwork, paint and floor for this superb 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom condo overlooking the lake. This is within walking distance to the onsite recreation center. Recreation center membership is included during your stay. There are two pools, exercise equipment, daily activities and a weekly welcome social hosted at the recreation center. Come spend your holiday with us!
We are 5 miles from downtown New Bern, where there are museum tours, premier dining options and a collection of boutique and eclectic stores. River tours are available including a tour of the area where the famed author Nicholas Sparks lives.
If you stay at the resort, there are kayak units, golfing, bicycle units, miniature golf and a playground all located at the marina area of the site.
The kitchen has granite counter-tops, a stove, full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and a starter pack of coffee, dish soap and dishwasher tabs. There is a washer/dryer in the condo.
The Master Bedroom has a king sized bed. There is a queen sized bed in the guest bedroom. The couch pulls out to be a full sized bed. All linens are supplied with your cleaning fee.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses provide Pamlico area area discount guides which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? The off-peak seasons generally offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide price reductions to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. You'll get the most value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Vacation Rental Information
You may be surprised to learn just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Before you decide to book "Renovated 2 Bedroom Condo near the marina!", review our brief list of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many desirable destinations, In Pamlico area the best rentals are booked early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your vacation. Many families decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Agreement can be complicated among loved ones, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your selected rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey vacation property. A single member of your family will have to be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
In some cases the older generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the gang visiting with a domestic pet? Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions may eliminate a potential vacation property. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive properties, local companies provide superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. If you find problems, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager without delay. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental property web sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did everyone have a blast? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning will be simple and easy. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.1 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.2 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.3 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.3 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.4 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.4 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.7 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.9 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.3 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.4 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.4 miles