- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Washing Machine
About this Property
Harbourside II Condominiums, located on the Neuse River, includes multiple luxuries for its visitors. The resort offers one outdoor pool, 11 tennis courts (four are lighted), a recreation center with an indoor pool, a miniature golf course, bicycle units, and boat slips that can accommodate boats up to 60 feet in length. There are no boat units at the resort.
Additional costs and taxes apply at time of check in:
"Housekeeping fee for all RCI points reservations: There may be a fee of 56.00 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepted."
Additional rules and notices:
No Family Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
Minimum age check-in is 21.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or holiday experience.
- Many property owners and vacation properties provide Pamlico area area promotional guides which feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to modify your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide concessions to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most interested in.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Pamlico area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Pamlico area crew, from relaxing condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to find that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Do you believe "Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Pamlico area vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Many visitors plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Confirm that "Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving an expensive vacation property. A single individual in your family must be responsible for collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Adequate access could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Even though quite a few rentals allow furry friends, rules and fees vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance of a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a bit. Even if you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with another search.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.2 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 4.2 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.2 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.2 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 4.2 miles
- Cow CafÃ© - 4.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.3 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.5 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.3 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles