About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International is located in New Bern. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.
The accommodation includes TV and air conditioning. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave and a private bathroom that includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Rooms offer lake vistas.
At Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International you will find a tennis court and a exercise centre. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room and a kids's playground. The property offers complimentary parking.
Features and amenities
● Front Desk
● Convenience Store
● First aid
● Exercise Center
● Swimming Pool
● Golf Course
● Tennis Courts
● Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Things to know
● Waterwood Townhouses, a VRI resort is 7 km from the centre of New Bern.
● Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking tons.
● Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
● State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
● Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
● NO SMOKING in unit/home as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/home and/or linens.
● NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs.
● Leisure & Recreation
● Family & kid’s sites
● For Kids
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a lake. Greater Good Art Gallery and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Pamlico area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your Pamlico area rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your group agree to date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Vibrant 2BR Condo Great for Friends has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- At Check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.3 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 4.3 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.1 miles