- As low as $121/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Savor our peaceful get away with spectacular vistas of Fairfield Harbors Marina on the Neuse River. Located in the middle of a resort community our comes with plenty of amenities. Indoor, outdoor pool, tennis courts basketball, golf, fishing, gym and kayaks to name a few within walking distance. Atlantic Beach and Emerald Island are just a fast 45 min. drive away. Downtown New Bern Is a short 15 min. drive with historic attractions, river access, shopping and marvelous eateries.
Our condo comes with a completely equipped kitchen and bathrooms. Clean towels and linens is included. In the family room there is a 35 inch Rocu tv and has the ability to log into your numerous streaming services. The bigger bedroom has a 35 inch tv with cable. Located in the living room closet there are multiple board games and cards for a family game nighttime!
We hope you appreciate your stay!
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on the waterfront. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect New Bern vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your Pamlico area rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing the best Pamlico area vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Quiet get away with gorgeous views and a ton of amenities! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Pamlico area attraction you long to visit, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.2 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.8 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.8 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.6 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.2 miles