- As low as $200/Week
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: WiFi
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center access
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Health/beauty spa
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Limited onsite parking
- Limited onsite parking
- Motor boating
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Shared/communal pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
About this PropertySporting its own boat dock, a chic-modern interior, room for all of your friends, and more, there’s no doubt this sleek home is just what the doctor ordered for your next visit to New Bern! Appreciate a classic coastal Carolina experience as you take the boat out on the open water for a day, visit local attractions, or venture to tee off at any number of local courses. This cavernous 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental even offers the ability to hit the beach for a day!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Chic Updated Interior | 2,300 Sq Ft | Intelligent TV | Pet-Friendly w/ Fee
Step into this family-friendly hideaway 'Hale O Mahalo', meaning 'House of Gratitude', which is cloaked in coastal amenities that will elevate any vacation.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: 1 Twin Air Mattress
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped w/ cooking basics & spices, coffee maker, blender, Crock-Pot, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, air fryer, instant pot
INDOOR LIVING: Open concept interior, modern interior decor, dining room
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private dock w/ boat tie up, deck, waterfront yard
GENERAL: Linens/towels, complimentary WiFi, complimentary toiletries, trash bags, paper towels, hair dryer, central A/C
SUITABILITY: 4 Steps required to access property, children need to be supervise, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Garage (2 cars), driveway (4 cars), two-week limit (on-site boat trailers)
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORICAL SITES: Union Point Park (12.7 mile), Governor’s Palace (13.1 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (13.2 miles)
NEW BERN (14.0miles): Dining options, historic tours
FAMILY ACTIVITIES: Dog Park (0.4 miles), Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (6.0 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (13.0 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (52.9 miles)
BEACHES + ON THE WATER: Northwest Creek Marina (3.8 miles), Kennel Beach (22.5 miles), Neuse River Recreation Area (23.8 miles), Circle Regional Beach (47.7 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (49.5 miles), Fort Macon State Park (49.6 miles)
GOLFING: Harbour Pointe Golf Club (3.3 miles), Taberna Country Club (15.7 miles), Emerald Golf Club (17.4 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (18.2 miles)
MILITARY BASES: Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point (29.4 miles), Havelock, North Carolina (29.8 miles), Camp Lejeune Marine Corp Base (69.0 miles), Jacksonville, North Carolina (52.6 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (EWN) (13.8 miles), Pitt-Greenville Airport (51.8 miles), Albert J Ellis Airport (59.4 miles), Wilmington International Airport (105 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly w/ $75 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: There is a two week limit to boats and RV on the property
- NOTE: The property requires 4 stairs for entry and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: This property sleeps 4 guests in beds with room for 1 additional guest on a twin air bed
- NOTE: Due to HOA requirements, family pets required to be on a leash at all times while outside
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with special deals for vacation rental management companies, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-peak times offer up substantive deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer special discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You'll receive the most value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are certain to locate a property that suits their wishes and price range.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance issues that may occur.
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and booking the right rental property:
Before you start to book "Evolve | Updated Home w/ Dock 14 Mi to New Bern!", read through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Pamlico area vacation rentals start booking very early. To assure the most desirable choice of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Pamlico area rental home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Date
Consensus can often be difficult among family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Budget
Confirm that "Evolve | Updated Home w/ Dock 14 Mi to New Bern!" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Commonly the elder generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most property postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Even though many rental homes allow family pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may dismiss a potential rental property. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, guests have to pay local taxes when renting "Evolve | Updated Home w/ Dock 14 Mi to New Bern!", along with various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be valuable.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental property sites seek testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.2 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.4 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.5 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.5 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.6 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.6 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 3.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.4 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.5 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.7 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.6 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.7 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.3 miles