- As low as $114/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1651 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1651 square feet
Explore the elegant natural surroundings and rich history of New Bern at this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental! Tucked away in the waterfront community of Bridgeton, this cavernous home offers painless access to all the area's excitement, including the Governor’s Palace and Civil War Battlefield Park. When you return home, appreciate a friendly game nighttime in the open-concept living space, relax in the backyard, or take a sunset walk to the local park along the Neuse River.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Water Vistas | Free WiFi | Walk to Park
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
HOME FEATURES: Intelligent TVs w/ Roku, dining table, board games, books, fireplace (decorative only), ceiling fans, roomy backyard, charcoal grille
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, drip coffee maker, hot water kettle, toaster, Crockpot, blender, cooking basics, spices, dishware & flatware, trash bags & paper towels
GENERAL: Free toiletries, towels & linens, washer & dryer, central heating & A/C
FAQ: Stairs required to enter, single-story home, Ring doorbell camera (facing out)
PARKING: Carport (2 cars), driveway (1 car), complimentary street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORICAL SITES: New Bern Firemen’s Museum (4.4 miles), Governor’s Palace (5.5 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (7.1 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Vernon Blades Park (0.7 miles), Union Point Park (3.9 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (4.2 miles)
EXPLORE: Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park, (5.0 miles), Neuse River Recreation Area (15.0 miles), Croatan National Forest (21.9 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (5.3 miles), Wilmington International Airport (95.1 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to enter
- NOTE: The fireplace is not operable
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features a Ring Doorbell device with an exterior security camera facing the front outdoor carport entry. The camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera actively records video when motion is detected by the device (including devices linked to the camera such as the alarm system’s motion detector) or when the video doorbell button is pressed
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Pamlico area area. To book the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Pamlico area area:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Roomy Bridgeton Escape: 5 Mi to Dtwn New Bern has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area beach you crave, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.6 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- The Chelsea - 1.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 1.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 1.4 miles
- Cow Café - 1.4 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 1.5 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.3 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.5 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 1.2 miles
- Carolina Creations - 1.4 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 1.4 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 0.8 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 1.2 miles
- Made in NC - 1.3 miles
- Sparrow Art Décor & More - 1.3 miles
- Small Batch Graphics + Goods - 1.3 miles
- New Bern Visitors Center - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Roomy Bridgeton Escape: 5 Mi to Dtwn New Bern?Book Online Get Information Call: