- As low as $227/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 600 sq ft (56 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Escape to North Carolina when you stay at this striking 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom Bridgeton vacation rental bungalow! Spend your mornings appreciating a delicious homemade breakfast with your adored ones. Then, head out to walk the gardens at Tryon Palace or spend your afternoon kayaking on the Neuse River. Return home to relax by the Intelligent TV and watch movies while munching on your favorite snacks. End the nighttime early, getting plenty of rest for your morning tee time. The adventure awaits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Washer/Dryer | Fenced-In Yard | Near Kayaking & Boating | Near Neuse River
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
HOME FEATURES: Intelligent TV, dining table, breakfast bar, shower/tub combo, ceiling fans, board games, books
KITCHEN: Stove/oven, refrigerator, cooking basics, dishware/flatware, coffee maker, blender, Crockpot, microwave, toaster, spices
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating & air conditioning, hair dryer, laundry detergent, hangers, iron, linens/towels, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Stairs required for access, Ring doorbell (facing front entryway)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
ATTRACTIONS: Town of Bridgeton Park (walking distance), Union Point Park (4 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (5 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (5 miles), Lawson Creek Park (5 miles), Tryon Palace (6 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (7 miles), Kidsville Playground (7 miles)
HIT THE TRAILS: Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (5 miles), Old Rock Quarry (9 miles), Island Creek Walk - Croatan National Forest Hiking Trail (12 miles), Neuse River Recreation Area (15 miles)
TEE TIME: New Bern Golf & Country Club (8 miles), Harbour Pointe Golf Club (9 miles), Emerald Golf Club (9 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (10 miles), Sound of Freedom Golf Course (22 miles)
WATER ADVENTURES: Bridgeton Harbor Marina (walking distance), Boat Bumz Cruises - New Bern (4 miles), Stillwater Kayaks (10 miles), BearFoot Kayak, LLC (30 miles), Oceanana Pier (40 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (6 miles), Wilmington International Airport (97 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features a Ring doorbell device with an exterior security camera facing the front outdoor entryway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera records video and sound when activated by motion
About the Area
This cottage is located in New Bern. New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Pamlico area vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Pamlico area area. To get the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. NEW! North Carolina Cottage Near Golfing & Hiking! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- If there's an individual Pamlico area destination you long to visit, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.5 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- The Chelsea - 1.4 miles
- Cow Café - 1.5 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 1.5 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 1.5 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 1.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.4 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.5 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.6 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.6 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Cedar Grove Cemetery - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Creations - 1.5 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 1.5 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 1.5 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 0.3 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 1.4 miles
- Made in NC - 1.4 miles
- Small Batch Graphics + Goods - 1.4 miles
- Sparrow Art Décor & More - 1.5 miles
Ready to book NEW! North Carolina Cottage Near Golfing & Hiking!?Book Online Get Information Call: