About this Property
It’s time to plan your escape to one of North Carolina’s oldest towns. Whether you’re planning to discover the historical sites of New Bern or get out on the waters of the Neuse River, this vacation rental studio is the ideal place to return to after your outings. You’ll be living enormous in this tiny home! The cabin has all the kitchen essentials you need, a full bath, plenty of room for you and your furry friend to get a good nighttime’s sleep, and a grille outside for cooking up something tasty.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Charcoal Grille | Pet Friendly w/ Fee | Free WiFi
This studio in beautiful New Bern will make the ideal hideaway for couples or modest groups visiting to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Studio: Queen Bed, Twin Bunk Bed, Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, books, board games, dining table, ceiling fans, DVD player
OUTDOOR LIVING: Shared backyard, picnic table, fire pit, outdoor seating, private front porch
KITCHEN: Well-equipped, Keurig coffee maker, spices, toaster, microwave, cooking basics, coffee & tea, snacks
GENERAL: Free toiletries, towels/linens, iron/board, hair dryer, central heating, A/C unit, trash bags/paper towels, keyless entry
FAQ: Stairs required to access, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (1 car)
ADDT’L ACCOMMODATIONS: An additional 1-bedroom property for 5 guests is available on-site with a separate nightly rate. If you would like to reserve both units, please inquire for more information prior to booking
-- THE LOCATION --
HISTORICAL SITES: Union Point Park (5.3 miles), New Bern Firemen’s Museum (5.8 miles), Governor’s Palace | Tryon Palace (6.9 miles), New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park (8.5 miles)
FAMILY FUN: Bear Towne Escape Room (5.6 miles), Birthplace of Pepsi Cola (5.7 miles), North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (45.6 miles)
ON THE WATER: Latham-Whitehurst Nature Park (3.4 miles), Lawson Creek Park (6.4 miles), Glenburnie Park (10.0 miles), Neuse River Recreation Area (16.5 miles), Radio Island Public Beach (42.2 miles), Fort Macon State Park (42.2 miles)
HIT THE LINKS: Taberna Country Club (8.4 miles), Emerald Golf Club (10.0 miles), Carolina Colours Golf Club (10.8 miles), River Bend Country Club (13.3 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (6.6 miles), Raleigh-Durham International Airport (133 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $50 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to enter and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: The top bunk is not suitable for adults
- NOTE: There is another bookable vacation rental on-site; other travelers may be present during your stay
Tips and Tricks for getting the best New Bern rental home experience:
When to book a Pamlico area rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Pamlico area rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. NEW! Beautiful New Bern Studio Cabin w/ Fire Pit! has 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area destination you crave, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.6 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- The Chelsea - 2.6 miles
- Cow Café - 2.6 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 2.7 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 2.7 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 2.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 2.6 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.7 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.7 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 2.8 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 3.6 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.8 miles
- Greenwood Cemetery - 2.5 miles