- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Coin Laundry
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLiving room includes pull out couch bed, fireplace, cable tv and Netflix. Bedroom offers a queen size bed complete with linens. Just off the bedroom is a full bathroom complete with towels, etc.. Thoroughly supplied full kitchen and dining area for 2. We offer complimentary wifi, an indoor pool/spa, exercise equipment, arcade games and a catch & release pond! We also have laundry facilities on site. We are located away in the country but only 10 min from downtown New Bern, the Neuse River, Trent River and only 1 hour from 3 different beaches. We offer brief and long term units. Animals welcome for additional $10 per pet, per nighttime cleaning fee and a returnable $100 deposit.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Pamlico area area promotional magazines which feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the business itself. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to discover those fantastic attractions with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Are you able to adjust your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for financial savings. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are essentially catered to specific customers, whether it's soundside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and tours you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Home Information
Some people are surprised to learn just how many properties are located in Pamlico area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an perfect getaway to accommodate their Pamlico area crew, from calm condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental home:
Do you think "Moonlight Suite 198*" is the best rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Pamlico area the best rental properties are booked early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Town and Time
Quite often, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simplier and easier.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It could be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your company must be responsible for gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental home with outside kitchen? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
In some cases the elder generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a furry companion? Even though a number of rental homes allow dogs, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many limitations could dismiss a potential rental property. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
After the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from offering exclusive properties, local companies offer you exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read The Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, visitors will need to pay local taxes when renting "Moonlight Suite 198*", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be very helpful.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each space of the rental home to make sure you've packed all personal belongings.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental management company websites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. How did they like the property? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be quick. Maybe the rental home was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to improve your search next time.
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.0 miles
- Nautical Wheelers New Bern - 4.0 miles