- As low as $262/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International is located in New Bern. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.
The accommodation includes TV and air conditioning. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave and a private bathroom that includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Rooms offer lake vistas.
At Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International you will find a tennis court and a exercise centre. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room and a kids's playground. The property offers complimentary parking.
Features and amenities
● Front Desk
● Convenience Store
● First aid
● Exercise Center
● Swimming Pool
● Golf Course
● Tennis Courts
● Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Things to know
● Waterwood Townhouses, a VRI resort is 7 km from the centre of New Bern.
● Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking tons.
● Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
● State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
● Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
● NO SMOKING in unit/home as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/home and/or linens.
● NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs.
● Leisure & Recreation
● Family & kid’s sites
● For Kids
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a lake. Greater Good Art Gallery and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Pamlico area rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose your Pamlico area rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Modern 2BR Condo with Spa Hot Tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.4 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.6 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.3 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 4.3 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 4.3 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 3.6 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.1 miles
- Made in NC - 4.1 miles
- Sparrow Art Décor & More - 4.1 miles
- Franklin's Antique Mall - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Modern 2BR Condo with Spa Hot Tub?Book Online Get Information Call: