- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to "Harbourview"! Located in the peaceful marina & golfing community of Fairfield Harbor, this unit offers the ideal space to get away. Located conveniently close to Downtown New Bern, it's a gem if you're popping into town for a special event or taking in a full vacation. Appreciate this location & all the amenities this rental has to offer including the Community Center with activities galore!
This comfortable duplex with 3 full bathrooms overlooks the handsome Northwest Creek Marina at Fairfield Harbour in New Bern, NC. The space offers 2 queen beds, a futon on the den, and pull-out couch, well suited for smaller groups. The kitchen and living room areas are the ideal combo of space to relax while appreciating the serene vistas. Each level has a balcony, and the top, just off the master suite, has an additional Crow's Nest deck. The site has a community center available to guests.
Fairfield Harbor is a pretty waterfront community, located about 15 mins. away from Downtown Historic New Bern. Whether you appreciate a lively art & theatre scene, antiquing opportunities, or just happen to be an adventurous foodie, New Bern has the experiences you're seeking. Rich in culture & history, there is something for everybody to savor! It is, after all, the birthplace of Pepsi & home to the handsome estate known as Tryon Palace.
The Community Center, located just across the parking lot from the home, offers both indoor & outdoor pools, hot tub, sauna, two work-out rooms, a basketball court, tennis/pickleball court, a putt-putt golf course, rec room and a playground for the kids! Kayak units are also available on site through Stillwater Kayaks. Details will be given upon reservation.
Depending on which direction you are travelling, you will either turn left or right onto Broad Creek Rd, travelling 6.4 miles; turn Right onto Marina Dr; turn Left onto Lakeview Dr; Turn left when you arrive to the tall, yellow homes. Turn right onto Marina Townes Dr. Arrive at Property. **Park only under right side of unit to avoid blocking the neighbor's driveway.**
This property is supplied with just about everything guests would need to stay comfortably. The entirely outfitted kitchen includes all the conveniences of home & then some, even down to the coffee grinder & electric tea kettle. Reach out if you have any questions about a specific item.
Please be aware if you are travelling with kids: The marina is very close to the property. Be sure to monitor your kids closely while playing outside!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in New Bern. Greater Good Art Gallery and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- To find the best value, shift your family's Pamlico area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Pamlico area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing and booking your prefect Pamlico area vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Harbourview - Overlooking Marina, Fairfield Harbor New Bern has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.7 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.9 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.9 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.2 miles
- BrÜtopia - 3.8 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.3 miles