- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThree bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhome located in Fairfield Harbour. All utilities are supplied including electricity, water, cable and internet. One weekly tidy is included with the rental rate. The townhome is completely decorated including dishes, cookware, linens and towels. Animals are not allowed. Minimum rental is 7 nights. Discounts to these prices are not available at this time. This location is close to New Bern and centrally located in Eastern NC.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer travel guides with special offers for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these publications and discount books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those fantastic attractions with a generally significantly discounted.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people and save some money? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer terrific rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of management companies provide price cuts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a certain Pamlico area activity that you love, search for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide selection of short-term rental properties available in the Pamlico area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Pamlico area gang, from calm condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most beginners will be happy to realize that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you believe "Large 3 bedroom townhome with cable and internet" is the perfect rental for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Pamlico area rental properties are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Select a Village and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of planning your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you need to have. Try to remember that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Will your chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental home. Usually, one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each party's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Special Factors to consider
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! While a number of rental homes allow family pets, rules and costs vary per property. A number of restrictions could dismiss a potential rental home. Read your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when booking "Large 3 bedroom townhome with cable and internet", in addition to various other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental
Once you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you find property damage, or if repairs are required call the property manager immediately. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be useful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to ensure you've gathered all valuables.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to give reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're all set to re-book the rental for next year. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.7 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.9 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.0 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.1 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.1 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.5 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.5 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.1 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.6 miles
- Bridge Pointe Hotel and Marina - 5.0 miles