- New Bern
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyStunning three bedroom two bathroom home in Fairfield Harbour! Right on the golf course, with access to the onsite recreation center. Recently modernized with all the amenities of home! Wifi, cable, jetted tub, washer/dryer and so much more! This location is pet chummy with an additional cleaning fee.
The onsite recreation center has indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, workout center, miniature golf, a playground, tennis courts, game room with ping pong and pool tables, exercise classes and daily planned activities. Join us at 9am on Monday to learn about all local tourist attractions during the Welcome Social.
There is a marina with boating tours at this location. Check with the unit manager for special golf prices when renting this home.
Check with the unit manager about discounts for weekly and monthly units. Family Animals are allowed for renters that pay a pet fee in advance.
- Many property owners and vacation homes supply Pamlico area area traveller discount magazines that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local store itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounted rates. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly properties available in the Pamlico area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Pamlico area crew, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you book "Message me for discount rates available for long term stays", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Pamlico area vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of planning your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is more straightforward.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Will your preferred rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking a pricey rental. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each party's share.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Special Issues to consider
Do some people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a pet dog? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective during the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Contract
Read through the whole agreement and be sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also advise promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required fixes. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent households are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home should really be in sound condition. Sinks filled with dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before you leave.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everyone have a great time? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.1 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.1 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.3 miles