- New Bern
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoking Allowed
- Toilet Paper
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe home is a private home with plenty of parking w/1 car carport plus additional driveway space for another car, boat, motorcycle and trailer. The home is close to everything and is very sizable. This city home has a suburban feel, that feels private, however, it is near everything New Bern.
Keypad with a 4 number Code for Entrance.
No Monthly Units!!! Weekly Units Yes!!!
I have a Graco Playard with a napper/changer and high chair for the little ones.
The home is located within 5 mins. to downtown New Bern where you will find stores, eateries, marinas and parks and the nighttime life.
Be sure to check out all of the Bear statues around the city, that a lot of tourist like taking photos with for their memories.
It is only a 45 min drive to Atlantic Beach, the Outer Banks and 1 hour from Cape Lookout.
The home has the Rinnai on-demand hot water heater, which means you will never run out of hot water no matter how many guest are in your group or family.
Visit historic downtown New Bern where you will find stores, eateries, marinas and parks.
An information packet will be available upon arrival to tell you where the many local attractions can be found.
The service fee that is now being charged is a Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway charge, and is not an owner based fee.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guides with promotions for lodging, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows visitors to discover the very same attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Could you switch your dates? Shoulder seasons feature incredible prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for promotions. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are most getting excited about during your stay? You'll get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Advice
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Pamlico area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an ideal retreat to suit their Pamlico area group, from relaxed condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental homes in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe "East Coast Retreat "for business or relaxation”" is the best vacation property for your next visit? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Pamlico area rental properties start booking early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of planning your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Will the preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party must be responsible for gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with outside dining area? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! While many rental homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Property management companies and property owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental to make sure that you've packed all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward in regards to your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.
- Thai Thai Seafood Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Sanuki Japanese Steak and Seafood Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Thirty Seventh Street Pizzeria - 0.1 miles
- Friday's 1890 Seafood - 0.2 miles
- La Casetta - 0.2 miles
- Famous Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- El Taco Loco - 0.6 miles
- Sake Hibachi Sushi and Bar - 0.8 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 2.0 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 2.2 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 2.3 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.3 miles
- Tryon Palace - 1.8 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 0.6 miles