- As low as $246/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gated community
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a rural location
- In the suburbs
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Note from host: $200 fee if you smoke in the house.
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3000 sq ft (279 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 square feet
Fairfield Harbour is located in the suburbs of New Bern, and a fifteen min. drive from downtown. You are entering a gated community with amenities such as a golf course, marina, boat ramp, kayaks and tennis courts. Security roams the area, making it a safe neighborhood. The home is located at the end of a cul-de-sac with a view of a enormous pond near it and beyond that, the golf course. There is a double private driveway and a double garage containing a ramp for people needing a wheelchair. Come appreciate New Bern and feel at home in this 2700 sq ft. home..... We will do our best to accommodate you :-)
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the suburbs and on a lake. Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Pamlico area rental & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Pamlico area area. Booking your Pamlico area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Fairfield Harbor New Bern has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area destination you crave, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Taqueria San Luis - 4.0 miles
- Br√útopia - 4.4 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.4 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- Br√útopia - 4.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.9 miles