- As low as $246/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a rural location
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Note from host: $200 fee if you smoke in the house.
- On the lake
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Rafting nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3000 sq ft (279 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Fairfield Harbour is located in the suburbs of New Bern, and a fifteen min. drive from downtown. You are entering a gated community with amenities such as a golf course, marina, boat ramp, kayaks and tennis courts. Security roams the area, making it a safe neighborhood. The home is located at the end of a cul-de-sac with a view of a enormous pond near it and beyond that, the golf course. There is a double private driveway and a double garage containing a ramp for people needing a wheelchair. Come savor New Bern and feel at home in this 2700 sq ft. home..... We will do our best to accommodate you :-)
About the Area
This vacation home is located on a lake and in a walkable area with great shopping. Greater Good Art Gallery and Pepsi Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
How to book the best New Bern rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Pamlico area area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in New Bern. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the best vacation home in New Bern:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Fairfield Harbor New Bern has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Taqueria San Luis - 4.0 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.4 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.4 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.8 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.9 miles
- J G Monette Grocery - 3.3 miles
- Battleground Antiques - 3.6 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 3.8 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 3.8 miles
- Helping Hands Boutique - 3.8 miles
- Custom Marine Fabrication and Sports - 3.9 miles
- Cravin' Wine - 4.0 miles
- New Bern Farm, Garden & Landscape Services - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Fairfield Harbor New Bern?Book Online Get Information Call: