- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUpdated townhouse with a waterfront view from the screened-in sunroom in a peaceful, calming community close to historic New Bern. 2 bedrooms, one with adjustable base king and one with full size. Master bath has Jacuzzi double tub and walk in shower, guest bath has walk in shower. Additional loft space with big screen, bar and elliptical. Free in-suite laundry. Close to golf, marina, rec center.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with special offers for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Search for these guides and discount books, since this allows visitors to enjoy the very same attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds? Off-peak times offer up substantive savings.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental properties are practically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's oceanside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to discover the number of rental homes are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to select a property that suits their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Pamlico area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and tactics to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Fabulous Waterfront Townhouse Long Term", go through our short collection of points to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Pamlico area vacation rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Many families plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest part of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom configuration you will need. Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Confirm that "Fabulous Waterfront Townhouse Long Term" fits your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is the group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Will the property need to be beach front, downtown, or near night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a dog? While a number of rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any repairs. This will protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Virtually all rental management company sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to note that in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their rental? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are ready to reserve the same property for next year. If the rental home was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.7 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.0 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.1 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.5 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.5 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.2 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.7 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.1 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Fisher Landing Recreation Site - 4.4 miles