- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUpdated townhouse with a waterfront view from the screened-in sunroom in a peaceful, calming community close to historic New Bern. 2 bedrooms, one with adjustable base king and one with full size. Master bath has Jacuzzi double tub and walk in shower, guest bath has walk in shower. Additional loft space with big screen, bar and elliptical. Free in-suite laundry. Close to golf, marina, rec center.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer tourism guide books with special packages for lodging, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, since this allows visitors to discover the same fantastic attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer considerable bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many rental companies provide discounted rates to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. You'll get the most value from a rental which most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
Some people are shocked to discover the number of rental properties can be found in Pamlico area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning, as well as routine maintenance problems that may arise.
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Before you start to book "Fabulous Waterfront Townhouse Long Term", examine our short list of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many desirable hot spots, In Pamlico area the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Pick a Village and Time
Consensus can be tough among close relatives, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Be mindful that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Will the chosen rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Often times the older generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Once the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, vacationers will need to pay local taxes when booking "Fabulous Waterfront Townhouse Long Term", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should disaster strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Be considerate of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property is required to be in good shape. Sinks filled with dishes, excessive beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they feel about the rental? Maybe everything was exceptional and you're excited to re-book the property for next year. If the property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to perfect your search next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.7 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.0 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.1 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.5 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.5 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.2 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.7 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.1 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Fisher Landing Recreation Site - 4.4 miles