- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis home has been freshly remodeled by Interior Designer/Realtor the owner. This unit has 3 private guest rooms upstairs with a private keyless entry. The Middle room ( Garden Chair hence the Black & white photo at the door. ) With soft shades of smooth grey greens/blues coastal pallet, antique furnishings with crisp accents. This is a gas fireplace in the room not operational but full of historic glamour. Double enormous window to accept plenty of light .
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and tours. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds and spend less? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of rental companies offer unique discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are offered in Pamlico area. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to come across a vacation home which fits their desires and spending plan.
The majority of vacation rentals in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Do you believe "Elegant Room at Rusch Home Downtown New Bern" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Pamlico area rental properties start booking very early. To assure the very best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Pamlico area rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes more straightforward.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "Elegant Room at Rusch Home Downtown New Bern" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure everybody understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single member of your party must be given the task of getting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Do you want a rental property with open-air lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental property rate? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do members of your group have specific needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Although quite a few vacation homes permit cats and dogs, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Type of animal, size and breeds can be controlled. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having exceptional properties, local agencies offer outstanding service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest chance for a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
Read the entire contract and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal fee, guests have to pay state taxes when renting "Elegant Room at Rusch Home Downtown New Bern", along with various other fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages right after you arrive. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental websites ask for feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their rental? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- The Country Biscuit Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.4 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.5 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 0.5 miles
- Ghent Sandwich Shop - 0.5 miles
- Cow CafÃ© - 0.5 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.5 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.7 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 0.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.9 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.9 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.4 miles
- Greenwood Cemetery - 0.2 miles