- As low as $322/Week
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center access
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Health/beauty spa
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Motor boating
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Note from host: Outdoors ONLY
- Note from host: Outdoors ONLY
- On the river
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this PropertyBlue manor was constructed as a duplex in 1903. Totally remodeled in 2016. Continently located in the historic district l, this home is a must for families or a group of friends to gather for all occasions. Walking is the best way to get around. Quiet neighborhood and great from and back porches for calming .
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with deals for vacation rental management companies, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, since this allows vacationers to discover those wonderful activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to change your trip week? Off-peak times provide tremendous savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounted rates. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a particular Pamlico area activity you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn just how many properties can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Pamlico area family, from tranquil condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you start to book "Downtown Historic 3 BR 2.5 Ba huge living space 2 blocks from Historic Downtown ", go through our short checklist of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Pamlico area the best rental properties are booked early. To assure the greatest choice of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Pamlico area rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Pamlico area you'd like to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you'll need. Consider that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Make a Budget
Make sure that "Downtown Historic 3 BR 2.5 Ba huge living space 2 blocks from Historic Downtown " works with your budget *during your desired week*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that everyone knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you primarily desire a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Occasionally the elder generation has trouble with staircases. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Read your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Read the complete agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager without delay. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything was outstanding and you are excited to re-book the rental for next season. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.2 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Cow Café - 0.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.3 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.3 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.5 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.1 miles
- New Bern Academy Museum - 0.1 miles
- Cedar Grove Cemetery - 0.2 miles