- As low as $295/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Designated smoking areas
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Note from host: Outdoors ONLY
- On the river
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 SQUARE_FEET
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Blue manor was constructed as a duplex in 1903. Totally modernized in 2016. Continently located in the historic district l, this home is a must for families or a group of friends to gather for all occasions. Walking is the best way to get around. Quiet neighborhood and great from and back porches for calming .
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. B'nai Sholem Temple and New Bern Civic Theatre are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park. Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center are also worth visiting. Kayaking, motor boating, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
How to get the best New Bern rental home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- To book the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Pamlico area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Pamlico area rental home:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Downtown Historic 3 BR 2.5 Ba huge living space 2 blocks from Historic Downtown has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.2 miles
- Cow Café - 0.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Savage's Wood Burning Pizzeria - 0.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.3 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.4 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.3 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.3 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 0.5 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.6 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.1 miles
- New Bern Academy Museum - 0.1 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 0.3 miles
- Carolina Creations - 0.3 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 0.3 miles
- The Red Shoe Studio Gallery - 0.2 miles
- Fine Art at Baxters - 0.3 miles
- The Four C's - 0.3 miles
- Tom's Coins & Antiques - 0.3 miles
- Small Batch Graphics + Goods - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Downtown Historic 3 BR 2.5 Ba huge living space 2 blocks from Historic Downtown ?Book Online Get Information Call: