- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOne Bedroom, one bath condominium within walking distance to the golf course. Rental includes recreation privileges of an indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts, volleyball, exercise center, bicycle units, exercise classes and more! Kayak units, sunset cruises and daily planned activities are available at the resort. Condominium is located at The Resort at Fairfield Harbour just 10 mins. from downtown New Bern.
The condo is located on the second floor with roughly 15 steps to get into the location. There are no elevators in the complex.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you printed guides with special packages for lodging, restaurants and attractions. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. If there's a specific Pamlico area activity that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual property owners often offer their guests the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to find out just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental properties in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to learn that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you think "Condo right on the Golf Course! " is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Pamlico area rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plot their Summer escapes..
Pick a Village and Time
Consensus can be tough among relatives, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Try to remember that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Many vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Usually, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Even though quite a few vacation rentals allow dogs, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a potential rental. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, visitors have to pay state taxes when booking "Condo right on the Golf Course! ", as well as any other additional fees which may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any necessary repairs.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Be respectful of the community. Often times, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little bit. Even when you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home should really be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should be remedied prior to leaving.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to give comments. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their rental? With a little luck everything was outstanding and you're all set to reserve the property for your next vacation. If not, you have gained useful experience that can help with your next search.
- Taqueria San Luis - 4.1 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.3 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.4 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.5 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.5 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.6 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.7 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.9 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.9 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.5 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.5 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.6 miles