- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOne bedroom, two bathroom condominium overlooking the marina, just steps away from the recreation center. Rental includes recreation center privileges including workout classes, indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna and two exercise rooms. Condominium is thoroughly decorated with all linens supplied. The location has one bedroom with two queen sized beds, a sleeper couch and full kitchen. Just 15 mins. from downtown New Bern!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Pamlico area area discount books that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the store itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same great activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Want to avoid the packed areas and reduce costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Are you a military veteran? Several rental companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is soundside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Pamlico area atteaction that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that fits their desires and spending budget.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Pamlico area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Condo overlooking the Marina!" is the best vacation property for your next getaway? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Pamlico area rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Decide on a Community and Date
Begin by deciding which specific area of Pamlico area you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each party understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Do you want a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, in town, or near wildlife? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet dog? Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest chance for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental property to ensure that you've packed all belongings.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything was wonderful and you're excited to reserve the property for next year. If the property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.7 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.9 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.0 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.1 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.1 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.2 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.3 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.9 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.6 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.6 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.1 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.2 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.6 miles