- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHistoric Downtown New Bern two bedroom condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty present stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! There is no more central location than this. A ideal place for charming getaways! Tryon Palace, Historic Homes and Parks are just outdoor the front door.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation houses provide Pamlico area area printed travel books which include offers, either offered individually by merchants, or by a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds of people and save cash? Shoulder seasons offer impressive discounts.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same vacation home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to particular visitors, whether it's downtown units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Pamlico area activity that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to find out how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to fit their Pamlico area gang, from restful condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Pamlico area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Owners often select management companies to assist with online advertising, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
Below are great tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you think "Historic Downtown New Bern Condo -2 Bedroom" is the perfect vacation property for your next getaway? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Pamlico area rentals start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Choose a Town and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be much easier.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Does your preferred vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving an expensive rental home. One member of your family needs to be responsible for getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Do you primarily want a rental with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Do individual members of your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! While a number of vacation homes allow dogs and cats, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Study your contract very carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal charge, guests have to pay state taxes when renting "Historic Downtown New Bern Condo -2 Bedroom", as well as various other additional fees that may be required based upon their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Often, neighboring residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental property websites ask for testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but genuine with regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything was fantastic and you're happy to reserve the same property for next season. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience to help with another search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- The Chelsea - 0.2 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 0.2 miles
- Cow CafÃ© - 0.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- 247 Craven - 0.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.2 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 0.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.2 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.4 miles
- New Bern Historic Trolley Tour - 0.2 miles