- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHistoric Downtown New Bern two bedroom condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty present stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! There is no more central location than this. A ideal place for passionate getaways! Tryon Palace, Historic Homes and Parks are just outdoor the front door.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Pamlico area area printed travel books which include coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. Look for these books and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to discover those fantastic attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for promotions. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. If there's a certain Pamlico area atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners generally offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly rentals available in the Pamlico area area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a property that suits their wishes and price range.
Nearly all rental homes in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to realize that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you book "Historic Downtown Clock Tower View Condo-2 Bedroom", read through our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Pamlico area vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest part of planning your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is much easier.
Select a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Does your selected vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a costly rental property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What property features is the family looking for? Do you just want a property with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Do certain members of your crew have special needs? Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a four-legged friend? Animal friends are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies differ. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the place, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer excellent service..
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental management companies and rental search sites allow customers to offer reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. How did they like the property? Hopefully everything turned out to be outstanding and you're ready to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.0 miles
- 247 Craven - 0.0 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 0.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.0 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.1 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 0.1 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.3 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 0.0 miles