- New Bern
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHistoric Downtown New Bern two bedroom condo in the heart of our city. More than fifteen eateries/bars within one block. Specialty present stores, turn of the century Hardware Store, Ladies and Men's clothing stores surround you. One block from the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers at Union Point Park! There is no more central location than this. A ideal place for charming getaways! Tryon Palace, Historic Homes and Parks are just outdoor the front door.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes supply Pamlico area area travel discount magazines which feature deals, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to avoid the crowds and reduce costs? Shoulder seasons feature outstanding offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get financial savings. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and tours you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to find out just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an ideal getaway to fit their Pamlico area gang, from tranquil condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and reserve a great rental property:
Before you book "Historic Downtown Clock Tower View Condo-2 Bedroom", go through our short checklist of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Pamlico area rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best selection of homes, we advise searching and booking your Pamlico area rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Consensus can often be challenging between relatives, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Many rental properties are advertised with a price range. Confirm the price for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly rental property. One member of your party will have to be in charge of getting payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Frequently the elder generation has trouble with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the crew visiting with a family pet? Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies often have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Study The Contract
Read the entire contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the rental manager without delay. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your stay. The best owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are all set to reserve the same property for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable experience to help with another search.
- Beer Army Burger Company - 0.0 miles
- 247 Craven - 0.0 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 0.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.0 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.1 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 0.1 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 0.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 1.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.3 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 0.0 miles