- New Bern
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyEscape on a one-of-a-kind experience to this 1-bedroom, 1-bath holiday rental condo in New Bern! Located on the Fairfield Harbour Marina, this condo accepts 2 visitors to spend idle days kayaking and fishing on the harbor, and evenings browsing cozy stores downtown. Whether you're getting a tan at one of North Carolina's pristine beaches, hitting the links at one of the close by golf courses, or relishing the ridiculous community luxuries, you're sure to fall in appreciate with this Tarheel State condo.
-- THE UNIT --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
With alluring vistas of the marina through the sizable windows, the most attractive thing about this 1,000-square-foot condo are the vistas! Sunlight pours through the windows and sliding glass door on dazzling days, creating an open and airy feeling.
Kick back on the couch in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The calming couch is the just right spot to sprawl out and use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
When you're not dining out at one of the unreal eateries in downtown New Bern, stay home and whip up a meal for 2 in the thoroughly supplied kitchen. After you savor a tasty dinner, step outdoor with a glass of wine and watch the boats come in each evening.
After a day of experience, both you and your travel companion will sleep well in the inviting queen bed. When you wake up in the morning after a good nighttime's sleep, step through the sliding glass door and watch the sunrise over the harbor from your private balcony.
Please note: Due to hurricane Florence, the recreation facilities are closed for renovations. Re-opening is expected beginning May 2019.
-- THE LOCATION --
This condo is in the just right location for a couple who adore boating and the water. New Bern is distinguished for its fishing and is considered one of the very most exemplary sailing areas on the East Coast.
There's no need to leave the happiness of the condominium community for a day of fun in New Bern. The community offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, mini-golf, sand volleyball and much more! Whatever activity you're involved in, the community has something for you.
Be sure to rent a kayak at Stillwater Kayaks, within walking distance from the condo. The shop rents single and tandem kayaks for thrifty 2-hour and half-day prices! If you bring your own boat, you can dock it at the marina for a fee and spend your afternoons reeling in fish from the harbor.
When hunger strikes, take a brief 15-min. drive or sail to downtown New Bern for tons of dining options. Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant offers fresh American fare with a casual feel and river vistas. Those looking to grab a libation and a fast bite should stop by Morgan's Tavern & Grille for a fun dining experience.
More great activities abound in the unique surrounding towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental, all great day trips between an hour and 40 mins. away.
Sailing, cycling, fishing, and easily appealing await you in Oriental, while art, culture, eateries, and more outdoor activities abound in the historic waterfront town, Washington, North Carolina. At the same time, Atlantic Beach offers many attractions, like Fort Macon, nature trails, and boat units, and you’ll never run out of outdoor adventures and great stores and eateries in Morehead City! No matter which town you choose to visit, there’s something for everybody everywhere the area!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Holiday Rental Network is on a mission to make holiday rental painless for visitors. Every unit in our network has been vetted and verified so you can rent with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are thrilled to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a completely supplied kitchen, balcony with patio furnishings, marina vistas, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, covered and driveway parking, boat and trailer parking, and much more!
- Relish the community niceties, including a full-service concierge, exercise center, tennis courts, b-ball court, bicycle units, seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna! (Membership with card is supplied in the rate)
**Please note: Due to hurricane Florence, the recreation facilities are closed for renovations. Re-opening is expected beginning of May 2019.
- Fantastic New Bern location overlooking the Fairfield Harbour Marina. A 15-min. drive to downtown, close to tons of golf courses, less than 1 hour to beaches, and a brief day trip from close by towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- Many management companies and rental properties provide Pamlico area area promotional catalogs which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the property manager and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to experience those terrific attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times provide significant deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for price reductions. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular types of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. If there's a specific Pamlico area atteaction that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to uncover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to find a vacation home that suits their wishes and spending budget.
Nearly all rental properties in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping families with booking, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!", go through our short collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Pamlico area the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Pick a Village and Date
Quite often, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else is much easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One member of your party will have to be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a pet dog? Although a number of rental homes permit household pets, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Read your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Start your Search
After the place, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most vacation rental sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are excited to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.2 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.4 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.5 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.7 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 3.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.6 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles