- New Bern
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyEscape on a one-of-a-kind experience to this 1-bedroom, 1-bath holiday rental condo in New Bern! Located on the Fairfield Harbour Marina, this condo accepts 2 visitors to spend idle days kayaking and fishing on the harbor, and evenings browsing whimsical stores downtown. Whether you're getting a tan at one of North Carolina's pristine beaches, hitting the links at one of the close by golf courses, or appreciating the unreal community comforts, you're sure to fall in appreciate with this Tarheel State condo.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
With handsome vistas of the marina through the enormous windows, the most first-rate thing about this 1,000-square-foot condo are the vistas! Sunlight pours through the windows and sliding glass door on radiant days, creating an open and airy feeling.
Kick back on the couch in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The calming couch is the ideal spot to sprawl out and use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
When you're not dining out at one of the unbelievable eateries in downtown New Bern, stay home and whip up a meal for 2 in the thoroughly supplied kitchen. After you adore a tasty dinner, step outdoor with a glass of wine and watch the boats come in each evening.
After a day of experience, both you and your travel companion will sleep well in the appealing queen bed. When you wake up in the morning after a good nighttime's sleep, step through the sliding glass door and watch the sunrise over the harbor from your private balcony.
Please note: Due to hurricane Florence, the recreation facilities are closed for renovations. Re-opening is expected some time end of February, beginning March 2019.
This condo is in the just right location for a couple who appreciate boating and the water. New Bern is acclaimed for its fishing and is considered one of the very peerless sailing areas on the East Coast.
There's no need to leave the appreciation of the condominium community for a day of fun in New Bern. The community offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, mini-golf, sand volleyball and much more! Whatever activity you're involved in, the community has something for you.
Be sure to rent a kayak at Stillwater Kayaks, within walking distance from the condo. The shop rents single and tandem kayaks for thrifty 2-hour and half-day prices! If you bring your own boat, you can dock it at the marina for a fee and spend your afternoons reeling in fish from the harbor.
When hunger strikes, take a brief 15-min. drive or sail to downtown New Bern for tons of dining options. Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant offers fresh American fare with a casual feel and river vistas. Those looking to grab a drink and a speedy bite should stop by Morgan's Tavern & Grille for a fun dining experience.
More great activities abound in the unique surrounding towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental, all great day trips between an hour and 40 mins. away.
Sailing, cycling, fishing, and easily peaceful await you in Oriental, while art, culture, eateries, and more outdoor activities abound in the historic waterfront town, Washington, North Carolina. At the same time, Atlantic Beach offers many attractions, like Fort Macon, nature trails, and boat units, and you’ll never run out of outdoor adventures and great stores and eateries in Morehead City! No matter which town you choose to visit, there’s something for everybody all through the area!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Holiday Rental Network is on a mission to make holiday rental simple for visitors. Every unit in our network has been vetted and verified so you can rent with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are merry to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a entirely supplied kitchen, balcony with patio furnishings, marina vistas, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, covered and driveway parking, boat and trailer parking, and much more!
- Savor the community luxuries, including a full-service concierge, exercise center, tennis courts, b-ball court, bicycle units, seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna! (Membership with card is supplied in the rate)
**Please note: Due to hurricane Florence, the recreation facilities are closed for renovations. Re-opening is expected some time end of March, beginning of April 2019.
- Fantastic New Bern location overlooking the Fairfield Harbour Marina. A 15-min. drive to downtown, close to tons of golf courses, less than 1 hour to beaches, and a brief day trip from close by towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental!
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or generous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guides with special offers for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Look for these guides and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons special offer outstanding deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a home that most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to find out how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Pamlico area group, from calm condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Pamlico area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you believe "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!" is the best vacation property for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Pamlico area the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Date
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but once this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom setup you should have. Remember that that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a pricey rental property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Oftentimes the older generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your companion! Although many rental homes allow furry friends, guidelines and fees vary per property. A number of restrictions may possibly eliminate a potential rental home. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read through the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be very helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the community. Many times, adjacent households are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Nearly all vacation rental web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Did they feel about the property? Hopefully everything was outstanding and you are ready to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.2 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.4 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.5 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.7 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 3.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.6 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles