- New Bern
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyEscape on a one-of-a-kind experience to this 1-bedroom, 1-bath holiday rental condo in New Bern! Located on the Fairfield Harbour Marina, this condo accepts 2 visitors to spend idle days kayaking and fishing on the harbor, and evenings browsing cozy stores downtown. Whether you're getting a tan at one of North Carolina's pristine beaches, hitting the links at one of the close by golf courses, or relishing the magnificant community amenities, you're sure to fall in adore with this Tarheel State condo.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
With gorgeous vistas of the marina through the enormous windows, the most impressive thing about this 1,000-square-foot condo are the vistas! Sunlight pours through the windows and sliding glass door on brilliant days, creating an open and airy feeling.
Kick back on the couch in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The appealing couch is the just right spot to sprawl out and use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
When you're not dining out at one of the unreal eateries in downtown New Bern, stay home and whip up a meal for 2 in the completely supplied kitchen. After you relish a tasty dinner, step outdoor with a glass of wine and watch the boats come in each evening.
After a day of experience, both you and your travel companion will sleep well in the peaceful queen bed. When you wake up in the morning after a good nighttime's sleep, step through the sliding glass door and watch the sunrise over the harbor from your private balcony.
Please note: Due to hurricane Florence, the recreation facilities are closed for renovations. Re-opening is expected some time end of February, beginning March 2019.
This condo is in the just right location for a couple who appreciate boating and the water. New Bern is distinguished for its fishing and is considered one of the very best sailing areas on the East Coast.
There's no need to leave the happiness of the condominium community for a day of fun in New Bern. The community offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, mini-golf, sand volleyball and much more! Whatever activity you're involved in, the community has something for you.
Be sure to rent a kayak at Stillwater Kayaks, within walking distance from the condo. The shop rents single and tandem kayaks for thrifty 2-hour and half-day costs! If you bring your own boat, you can dock it at the marina for a fee and spend your afternoons reeling in fish from the harbor.
When hunger strikes, take a brief 15-min. drive or sail to downtown New Bern for tons of dining options. Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant offers fresh American fare with a casual feel and river vistas. Those looking to grab a drink and a fast bite should stop by Morgan's Tavern & Grille for a fun dining experience.
More great activities abound in the unique surrounding towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental, all great day trips between an hour and 40 mins. away.
Sailing, cycling, fishing, and easily calming await you in Oriental, while art, culture, eateries, and more outdoor activities abound in the historic waterfront town, Washington, North Carolina. At the same time, Atlantic Beach offers many attractions, like Fort Macon, nature trails, and boat units, and you’ll never run out of outdoor adventures and great stores and eateries in Morehead City! No matter which town you choose to visit, there’s something for everybody everywhere the area!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Holiday Rental Network is on a mission to make holiday rental painless for visitors. Every unit in our network has been vetted and verified so you can rent with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are joyful to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a thoroughly supplied kitchen, balcony with patio furnishings, marina vistas, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, covered and driveway parking, boat and trailer parking, and much more!
- Savor the community niceties, including a full-service concierge, exercise center, tennis courts, b-ball court, bicycle units, seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna! (Membership with card is supplied in the rate)
**Please note: Due to hurricane Florence, the recreation facilities are closed for renovations. Re-opening is expected some time end of February, beginning March 2019.
- Fantastic New Bern location overlooking the Fairfield Harbour Marina. A 15-min. drive to downtown, close to tons of golf courses, less than 1 hour to beaches, and a brief day trip from close by towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental!
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property owners and vacation properties supply Pamlico area area promotional travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak seasons can offer great rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it's oceanside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual home owners frequently offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to select a vacation home that fits their desires and spending plan.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you start to book "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!", go through our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Pamlico area the best rental properties are booked very early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Decide on a Town and Date
Oftentimes, the hardest part of organizing your trip is choosing where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be simplier and easier.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single member of your company will need to be given the task of collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you simply want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do some members of your party have special needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company might know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your best opportunity for a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental home to confirm you've packed all valuables.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Most rental property websites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but sincere in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
How did they feel about the rental? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.2 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.4 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.5 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.7 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.7 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 3.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.6 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.6 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.2 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles