- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCome stay at your home away from home. We are a ten min. drive from historic Downtown New Bern. This open concept, split floorplan home has plenty of space to spread out. The huge living room has a gas fireplace and a 55 inch Intelligent TV. The screenroom with a table and seating for six overlooks the completely private fenced in yard. You can relax in the climate controlled Carolina Room that has comfortable furnishings and a 32 inch TV. Master Bedroom has King Bed with attached bath with shower. The Master also has a 32 inch TV. Bedroom two has a full bed while the 3rd bedroom has a Queen pull out couch and another 32 inch TV. The entirely supplied kitchen has a massive island, four bar stools, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and all the kitchenware you will need to create meals. A gas grille and charcoal grille along with grille tools are there for you on the outdoor space. There is an indoor dining table with seating for six.
If you don't want to prepare at home, Attitudes Bar and Grille and the River Bend Country Club are less than a half mile away. Both have great food. Panachellis pizza is also right here in the neighborhood. You must try the homemade cheese sticks! Many more incredible eateries and stores are a ten min. drive away in cozy downtown New Bern.
The River Bend neighborhood is a relaxing wooded getaway with plenty to do. You can golf at the River Bend Country Club. There is a marina and boat launch less than a half mile away. There are walking paths and a playground right at the end of our street. You can take a bicycle ride on the two supplied bicycles.
Come stay in our home for a week or for an even better deal stay for a month
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guides with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds? Off-peak times provide remarkable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners typically offer customers the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often surprised at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Pamlico area area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to select a rental that matches their wishes and spending plan.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you start to book "COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 BED 2 BATH IN BEAUTIFUL RIVER BEND", read through our brief list of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Pamlico area the best vacation homes are booked very early. To assure the very best selection of properties, we advise searching and booking your Pamlico area rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Pick a Village and Date
Agreement can be tough between family members, but once this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your favorite rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Typically, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's contribution.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is the family searching for? Do you want a rental home with outside dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Oftentimes the elder generation has problems with stairs. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Although many rental homes allow cats and dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
After the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, vacationers will need to pay local taxes when booking "COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 BED 2 BATH IN BEAUTIFUL RIVER BEND", as well as any other additional fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required call the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they like the vacation rental? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to filter your search next time.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.7 miles
- Panichellis Pizzeria - 0.6 miles
- Attitudes Pub & Grille - 0.6 miles
- Moore's Olde Tyme Barbeque Chicken & Seafood - 3.3 miles
- Village Butcher - 3.5 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 3.6 miles
- Musashi Japanese Steak - 3.7 miles
- Craven Coffee House and Cafe - 3.8 miles
- Wine and Design - 3.8 miles
- Foscue Plantation - 3.8 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 4.7 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 4.8 miles