About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International is located in New Bern. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.
The accommodation includes TV and air conditioning. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave and a private bathroom that includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Rooms offer lake vistas.
At Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International you will find a tennis court and a exercise centre. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room and a kids's playground. The property offers complimentary parking.
Features and amenities
● Front Desk
● Convenience Store
● First aid
● Exercise Center
● Swimming Pool
● Golf Course
● Tennis Courts
● Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Things to know
● Waterwood Townhouses, a VRI resort is 7 km from the centre of New Bern.
● Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking tons.
● Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
● State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
● Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
● NO SMOKING in unit/home as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/home and/or linens.
● NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs.
● Leisure & Recreation
● Family & kid’s sites
● For Kids
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a lake. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Pamlico area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Pamlico area rental home & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Pamlico area area. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in New Bern:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Charming 2BR Condo with Outdoor Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Pamlico area beach you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.3 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 4.3 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.1 miles