About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
After a full day of sightseeing, come relax by the river and relax. There is something to do for everybody. Conveniently located only 4 mins. from downtown, this two bedroom one bathroom loft has year-round vistas of the Neuse river and many other attractions located in New bern. You will get the feeling of a calming vacation in the countryside, while still being close to everything you have planned on your itinerary.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Pepsi Museum and North Carolina History Center at Tryon Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at New Bern Grand Marina and Northwest Creek Marina.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 2 per room
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Pamlico area vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Pamlico area area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. C Street Retreat has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 1.7 miles
- The Chelsea - 1.7 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 1.7 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 1.7 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 1.7 miles
- Cow Café - 1.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 1.6 miles
- Union Point Park - 1.6 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 1.7 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 1.7 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.7 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 1.5 miles
- New Bern City Hall - 1.6 miles