- New Bern
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyTired of the hustle and bustle. Come aboard a bliss 43 foot yacht and experience the calm and tranquility of boat life. Just walking distance from historic New Bern, NC the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola. Visit places like the Pepsi museum, Tryon Palace, many eateries and stores.
2 nighttime minimum
$100 cleaning fee for maid service
$249 Refundable Security Deposit mandatory
Telephone for weekly costs
Please note this yacht does not leave the slip.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with special deals for accommodations, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to discover those terrific attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- A number of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or returning guests to the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their guests the chance to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to discover just how many properties are offered in Pamlico area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any routine service issues that may arise.
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you start to book "Rent a Classic Yacht at a private marina", read through our brief collection of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Pamlico area vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we recommend searching and booking your Pamlico area vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can often be difficult between close relatives, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be mindful that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking an expensive rental home. One individual in your company must be responsible for gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family interested in? Do you just want a property with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near night life? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a furry friend? Even though a number of vacation rentals allow animals, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental. Read your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
The best places to Search
Once the location, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study The Agreement
Read the whole agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also suggest promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any repairs. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Natives will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many rental property sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- Christoph's on the Water - 0.1 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 0.1 miles
- Circa 1810 - 0.1 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 0.2 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 0.2 miles
- Baker's Kitchen Restaurant & Bakery - 0.2 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 0.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 0.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 0.3 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 0.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 0.4 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 0.9 miles
- Tryon Palace - 0.4 miles
- The Accidental Artist - 0.1 miles