- As low as $610/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Internet access
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
FF Harbour/Windjammer II is located right on the banks of the Neuse River. A Venice-like canal system laces much of this resort community, providing the ideal setting for those seeking a calming vacation near the water. The resort offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts, a recreation center with an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, a miniature golf course, one 18-hole golf course, and boat slips that can handle guest boats up to 60 feet in length. The resort does not offer boat units. Boat units are available in New Bern and Morehead City during the summer months only.
The accommodations are clean, cavernous, and gorgeous, with decks overlooking the lake. Many are so close, in fact, you can fish right from your deck. All units are carpeted and equipped with air-conditioning, phone, and a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, and washer and dryer. Other in-room amenities include a coffee maker, cable TV, and alarm clock. If you and your family are looking for a peaceful and relaxing hideaway, come stay at the Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbor. You'll want to return again and again.
Come appreciate true southern hospitality in a relaxing and handsome natural setting. There's also much to do and see near Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbour. Visit Tryon Palace and Gardens, or the historic Croaton National Forest, the site of a Civil War battle, or see the site that was once a pharmacy where Pepsi Cola was born. Within 12 miles are great shopping, boating, a health club, racquetball, and live entertainment.
Additional costs and taxes are applicable at the time of check-in.
Additional rules and notices:
No Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
The minimum age for check-in is 21.
There are stairs going to all units.
Conveniences and area attractions are seasonal.
Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
The resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
Occupancy limits are stringently enforced: Violations could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state, and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or vacation experience.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is on a lake. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Union Point Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best New Bern vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Pamlico area area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking your prefect Pamlico area rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.9 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.9 miles
- Taqueria San Luis - 4.9 miles
- BrÜtopia - 4.9 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 5.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.2 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.7 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.9 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 4.9 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 4.9 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 4.3 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.7 miles
- Southern Persnickety - 4.7 miles
- The Dirty Bird - 4.7 miles
- Made in NC - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6?Book Online Get Information Call: