- As low as $518/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Sandcastle Cove at New Bern is located directly on the breathtaking Neuse River. Ideal for families who appreciate outdoor recreation, the property features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an exercise studio, tennis courts, bicycle units, and a Club House. For boaters, boat ramp access and slip units are available. Nearby, guests can sharpen their golf swing at two golf courses, discover historic New Bern, or head toward the Atlantic Ocean for windsurfing, jet-skiing, or sailing. On property, a hot tub, sauna, and playground keep all ages entertained.
Sandcastle Cove's two-bedroom air-conditioned units are ideal for families of up to six. Each colorful, attractively furnished unit features a full kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave oven. All have Jacuzzis and screened decks for effortless outdoor entertaining. Televisions with DVD/VCR make it painless to plan a comfortable nighttime in, complete with a movie and snacks. Designed with all the amenities and amenities of the home, units feature wood floors with carpeted areas, telephones, and in-unit washer/dryers.
The birthplace of Pepsi-Cola, New Bern is a beloved vacation destination in North Carolina. It is as appealing to sun-loving visitors as it is to history buffs. Visit Tryon Palace for an immersive history lesson pairing technology with events, experiences, and tools of a bygone era. The new North Carolina History Center offers guided tours and re-enactments with costumed characters. The New Bern Firemen's Museum and Ghosts of New Bern tours, plus historic homes, impressive stores, and top-notch eateries make for a lively downtown scene.
Additional rules and notices:
No Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
The minimum age check-in is 21.
All units have at least one flight of stairs going up to them or within the unit.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state, and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or vacation experience.
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this apartment is on a lake. Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as kayaking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
When to visit New Bern & When to book:
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Booking your Pamlico area vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6 has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.2 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.2 miles
- Cow Café - 4.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.2 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.3 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.4 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.3 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.2 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 4.2 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 3.5 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.0 miles
- Made in NC - 4.0 miles
- Sparrow Art Décor & More - 4.0 miles
- Franklin's Antique Mall - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Visitors Center - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6?Book Online Get Information Call: