- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Spa Whirlpool
- Washing Machine
About this Property
Fairfield Harbour Windjammer I is a 2,400-acre unit with amazing on-site comforts for your comfort. A spectacular canal system navigates this community of resort condos and residential units. The18-hole golf course, tennis courts, hairdresser, lake, and exercise equipment are waiting right outdoor your door! An indoor pool, outdoor pool, miniature golf course, and playground are ideal for children. Arriving by boat? The resort includes boat slips up to 60 feet in length. This is the ultimate holiday for leisure, warm weather, and fun.
Cozy one and two bedroom condos are located between the whimsical canals and walkways. The units overlook the handsome Neuse River, golf course, poolside, and lakes. All units come complete with washer/dryer, full kitchen, air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, carpet, and phone. The biggest unit sleeps six visitors pleasantly. This is the ideal hideaway for retired couples or families traveling with modest children.
Appreciate sunny afternoons and sultry southern nights at this North Carolina resort on the Neuse River. The location is ideal for restful activities, cycling, boating, nature walks, and bird watching. Adore the cozy town of New Bern, lined with eateries, museums, stores, and antique stores. Take a day trip to the many close by inlets and Atlantic Sea for beach access, wind surfing, scuba diving, and waterskiing. Boat units are available in New Bern and Morehead City.
Additional costs and taxes apply at time of check in:
"Housekeeping fee for all RCI points reservations: There may be a fee of 75.00 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepted."
Additional rules and notices:
No Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
Minimum age check-in is 21.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or holiday experience.
This resort pledges to comply with ‘Timeshare Safe Welcome’, ARDA’s recommended Industry Guidance to promote health and safety in the Timeshare Industry. Visit www.ARDA.org for complete details.
Conveniences and area attractions are seasonal.
Confirmation is mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
Security deposit mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Credit card imprint mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Units have stairs going into them.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses provide Pamlico area area promotional catalogs which feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people and save cash? The off-peak seasons will offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most getting excited about ? If there's a certain Pamlico area atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We've assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Pamlico area vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Pamlico area vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Pamlico area you want to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Select a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to shopping? Does the unit have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do a few members of your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all property postings will include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though quite a few rental homes permit cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
As soon as the location, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Did everyone have a good time? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple and easy. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.8 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.8 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.9 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.9 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 5.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.2 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.7 miles