- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyFairfield Harbour Windjammer I is a 2,400-acre unit with fantastic on-site niceties for your comfort. A breathtaking canal system navigates this community of resort condos and residential units. The the18-hole golf course, tennis courts, hairdresser, lake, and exercise equipment are waiting right outdoor your door. An indoor pool, outdoor pool, miniature golf course, and playground are ideal for children. If arriving by boat, the resorts include boat slips up to 60 feet in length. This is the ultimate holiday for enjoyment, warm weather, and fun.
Cozy one and two-bedroom condos are located between the cozy canals and walkways. The units overlook the pretty Neuse River, golf course, poolside, and lakes. All units come complete with a washer/dryer, full kitchen, air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, carpet, and phone. The biggest unit sleeps six visitors pleasantly. This is the ideal hideaway for retired couples or families traveling with modest children.
Savor sunny afternoons and sultry southern nights at this North Carolina resort on the Neuse River. The location is ideal for restful activities, cycling, boating, nature walks, and bird watching. Appreciate the whimsical town of New Bern, lined with eateries, museums, stores, and antique stores. Take a day trip to the many close by inlets and the Atlantic Sea for beach access, windsurfing, scuba diving, and waterskiing. Boat units are available in New Bern and Morehead City.
Additional rules and notices:
No Family Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
The minimum age check-in is 21.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state, and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or holiday experience.
Confirmation is mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
Security deposit mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Credit card imprint mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Units have stairs going into them.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Pamlico area area promotional travel books which feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most looking forward to ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Advice
Many people are surprised to learn just how many properties are located in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are certain to find a rental that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in assisting families with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine maintenance issues that may arise.
We've put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you book "Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6", read through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Pamlico area vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be challenging among loved ones, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you should have. Be aware that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Most vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a costly rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Optimal access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Many restrictions could dismiss a potential rental home. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard charge, travelers must pay state taxes when booking "Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6", as well as any other fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental property sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If not, you have acquired useful experience that can help with another search.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.8 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.8 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.9 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.9 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 5.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.2 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.7 miles