- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Washing Machine
About this Property
Fairfield Harbour Windjammer I is a 2,400-acre unit with impressive on-site luxuries for your comfort. A dramatic canal system navigates this community of resort condos and residential units. The18-hole golf course, tennis courts, hairdresser, lake, and exercise equipment are waiting right outdoor your door! An indoor pool, outdoor pool, miniature golf course, and playground are ideal for children. Arriving by boat? The resort includes boat slips up to 60 feet in length. This is the ultimate holiday for recreation, warm weather, and fun.
Cozy one and two bedroom condos are located between the whimsical canals and walkways. The units overlook the pretty Neuse River, golf course, poolside, and lakes. All units come complete with washer/dryer, full kitchen, air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, carpet, and phone. The biggest unit sleeps six visitors agreeably. This is the ideal hideaway for retired couples or families traveling with modest children.
Relish sunny afternoons and sultry southern nights at this North Carolina resort on the Neuse River. The location is ideal for restful activities, cycling, boating, nature walks, and bird watching. Adore the cozy town of New Bern, lined with eateries, museums, stores, and antique stores. Take a day trip to the many close by inlets and Atlantic Sea for beach access, wind surfing, scuba diving, and waterskiing. Boat units are available in New Bern and Morehead City.
Additional costs and taxes apply at time of check in:
"Housekeeping fee for all RCI points reservations: There may be a fee of 75.00 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepted."
Additional rules and notices:
No Family Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
Minimum age check-in is 21.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or holiday experience.
This resort pledges to comply with ‘Timeshare Safe Welcome’, ARDA’s recommended Industry Guidance to promote health and safety in the Timeshare Industry. Visit www.ARDA.org for complete details.
Conveniences and area attractions are seasonal.
Confirmation is mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
Security deposit mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Credit card imprint mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Units have stairs going into them.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send guide books with special deals for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same fantastic attractions at a significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable deals.
- Several management companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Home Information
You might be surprised to find out how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to find a rental that matches their desires and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to manage online advertising, house cleaning services and regular maintenance.
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Beautiful 2 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming trip? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Pamlico area vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Select a Town and Date
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Will the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your group needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the home have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Frequently the senior generation has problems with staircases. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Study your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
When the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of comparable homes that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to offer comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward about your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.8 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.8 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.9 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 5.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.2 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.7 miles