- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis 2400-acre resort has every kind of water activity and for good reason: it sits on the banks of the Neuse River, which ultimately winds its way to the Atlantic. Plus, a Venice-like canal system runs through the unit, and a alluring lake is also on the premises. Sailing is unreal on the Neuse River, which is bigger than it looks in photos. Another good bet: the River Cruise. There are breathtaking bicycle trails, a calming way to take in the spectacular beauty. If you don't want to be active, that's fine, too, here. This is a laid-back holiday where you get a lot for your money.
By all means, bring your family to this resort! The one-bedroom suites are big, some up to 1500 square feet, and restfully sleep four to six visitors. All suites have kitchens with microwave and dishwasher, but if you very want to prepare, ask for a unit with a full kitchen. A washer and dryer are next door to each unit Rooms are attractively finished and spotless, a comfort to stay here and you'll be glad you booked a second week.
New Bern is a city rich with history. Take a Walking Tour: there are three historic districts with homes, stores, and churches dating to the early 1700's. A don't-miss site: Tryon Palace, an handsome Georgian-style restored mansion set on fourteen acres of grounds with voluminous gardens, ranging from English to kitchen gardens. The palace is furbished with an striking collection of antiques and art. Middle Street has tons of great eateries. Baker's Square has home-preparing, and Almond Tree CafA takes first place for the most superb ice cream.
Additional rules and notices:
No Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
Minimum age check-in is 21.
Confirmation is mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Contact the resort prior to confirming the holiday to request any special needs during your stay.
Credit card imprint mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
Fees or deposits are charged for some comforts.
Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
Security deposit mandatory upon check-in at the resort.
This resort pledges to comply with Timeshare Safe Welcome, ARDA's recommended Industry Guidance to promote health and safety in the Timeshare Industry.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or holiday experience.
All units have stairs.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with special deals for rental properties, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds? Shoulder seasons feature outstanding promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual property owners often offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Pamlico area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Pamlico area family, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to know that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
How to find and book a great rental property:
Do you think "Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 8" is the best rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Pamlico area rental homes start booking very early. To ensure the very best selection of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Pamlico area getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Begin by determining which particular area of Pamlico area you prefer to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Select a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 8" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the group interested in? Do you only desire a property with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, in town, or near wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your pets. While a number of vacation homes allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with excellent service..
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal charge, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting "Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 8", in addition to any other fees that may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should tragedy strike.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager straight away. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If the property wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search next time.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.6 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.8 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.8 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.8 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.8 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.9 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.9 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.7 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 5.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 5.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.2 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.7 miles