- As low as $456/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Harbourside II Condominiums, located on the Neuse River, features multiple amenities for its guests. The resort offers one outdoor pool, 11 tennis courts (four are lighted), a recreation center with an indoor pool, a miniature golf course, bicycle units, and boat slips that can accommodate boats up to 60 feet in length. There are no boat units at the resort.
Additional rules and notices:
No Family Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
The minimum age check-in is 21.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state, and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or vacation experience.
About the Area
This apartment is located in New Bern. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Isaac Taylor Garden and Havelock Tourist & Event Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
New Bern vacation rental tips:
When to book a Pamlico area rental & When to go:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in the Pamlico area area:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If not, call the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Pamlico area beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.2 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.2 miles
- Cow Café - 4.2 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 4.2 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.2 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.3 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.5 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.3 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.2 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 4.2 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 3.5 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.0 miles
- Made in NC - 4.0 miles
- Sparrow Art Décor & More - 4.0 miles
- Franklin's Antique Mall - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Visitors Center - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6?Book Online Get Information Call: