- As low as $456/Week
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis table
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this PropertyHarbourside II Condominiums, located on the Neuse River, features multiple amenities for its guests. The resort offers one outdoor pool, 11 tennis courts (four are lighted), a recreation center with an indoor pool, a miniature golf course, bicycle units, and boat slips that can accommodate boats up to 60 feet in length. There are no boat units at the resort.
Additional rules and notices:
No Animals. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA/general service animal policy.
No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
The minimum age check-in is 21.
Prior to travel, RCI recommends contacting your host resort as well as local, state, and federal websites for advisories that may impact your travel or vacation experience.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and activities. Search for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows travelers to experience the same fantastic attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide incredible opportunities.
- Many management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacationers to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a specific Pamlico area atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short term rentals available in the Pamlico area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Pamlico area gang, from restful condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Pamlico area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to manage internet marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance.
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Before you book "Beautiful 1 bedroom unit at resort, sleeps 6", examine our brief list of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Pamlico area the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Pamlico area rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Time
Begin by deciding which specific area of Pamlico area you want to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental home. One member of your group will need to be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, in town, or near shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property payment? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your companion! While many rentals allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may eliminate a prospective rental property. Read your contract thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
After the location, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read Through The Contract
Read through the entire agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the rental to ensure you've collected all belongings.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they like the property? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific vacation rental. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.2 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 4.2 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.2 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.2 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.2 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 4.2 miles
- Cow Café - 4.2 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.0 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.1 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.3 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.3 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.3 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.0 miles