About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International is located in New Bern. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.
The accommodation includes TV and air conditioning. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave and a private bathroom that includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Rooms offer lake vistas.
At Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International you will find a tennis court and a exercise centre. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room and a kids's playground. The property offers complimentary parking.
Features and amenities
● Front Desk
● Convenience Store
● First aid
● Exercise Center
● Swimming Pool
● Golf Course
● Tennis Courts
● Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Things to know
● Waterwood Townhouses, a VRI resort is 7 km from the centre of New Bern.
● Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking tons.
● Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
● State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
● Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
● NO SMOKING in unit/home as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/home and/or linens.
● NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs.
● Leisure & Recreation
● Family & kid’s sites
● For Kids
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a lake. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is high season in New Bern. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Pamlico area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Pamlico area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Pamlico area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Pamlico area area:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. 2BR Premium Condo at Waterwood Resort has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Pamlico area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Trent River Coffee Company - 4.3 miles
- The Grill At Prohibition - 4.3 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Bebop's Cafe - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.1 miles