- As low as $262/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International is located in New Bern. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.
The accommodation includes TV and air conditioning. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave and a private bathroom that includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Rooms offer lake vistas.
At Waterwood Townhouses by Vacation Resorts International you will find a tennis court and a exercise centre. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room and a kids's playground. The property offers complimentary parking.
Features and amenities
● Front Desk
● Convenience Store
● First aid
● Exercise Center
● Swimming Pool
● Golf Course
● Tennis Courts
● Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Things to know
● Waterwood Townhouses, a VRI resort is 7 km from the centre of New Bern.
● Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking tons.
● Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
● State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
● Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
● NO SMOKING in unit/home as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/home and/or linens.
● NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs.
● Leisure & Recreation
● Family & kid’s sites
● For Kids
About the Area
Located in New Bern, this condo is on a lake. New Bern Civic Theatre and B'nai Sholem Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northwest Creek Marina and New Bern Grand Marina.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top New Bern rental home booking tips:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Pamlico area area. To find the largest rental within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Pamlico area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Pamlico area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Pamlico area area travel guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Pamlico area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 2BR Premium Condo at Waterwood Resort has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Pamlico area destination you long to visit, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Morgan's Tavern & Grill - 4.3 miles
- Beer Army Burger Company - 4.3 miles
- The Chelsea - 4.3 miles
- Cow Café - 4.3 miles
- Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- MJ's Raw Bar & Grille - 4.4 miles
- Captain Ratty's Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.1 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Convention Center - 4.2 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 4.4 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 4.4 miles
- Tryon Palace - 4.6 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 0.2 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Creations - 4.3 miles
- Birthplace of Pepsi - 4.3 miles
- The Black Cat Shoppe - 4.3 miles
- J L Kirkman's Antique Mall - 3.6 miles
- Galley Stores & Marina - 4.1 miles
- Made in NC - 4.1 miles
- Sparrow Art Décor & More - 4.1 miles
- Franklin's Antique Mall - 4.2 miles
Ready to book 2BR Premium Condo at Waterwood Resort?Book Online Get Information Call: