- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Windjammer Villas I units are attractively located surrounding Forest Lake, one of three man-made lakes on the resort. Sit back and adore the natural beauty, and watch the feathered friends from the screened-porch or outdoor space. These units are within a 5 min. walk to the Northwest Creek Marina and the Broad Creek Recreation Center. Windjammer Villas condominiums offer privacy for four, while accommodating up to six visitors.
This two bedroom unit includes a queen bed in one bedroom, and two twin beds in the other bedroom. The units feature a full kitchen with service for six, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, two full baths, and three TVs and a hottub. This single level unit makes it painless for everybody to move about freely. These alluring condominiums feature all of the amenities of home in a great setting. This is a terrific choice for a family holiday.
For your comfort, our visitors have a complementary membership for the duration of their stay at the Broad Creek Recreation Center, which is just a mile from this resort. Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbour/Windjammer Villas, located on the Neuse River, offers two outdoor pools, 11 tennis courts (four are lighted), a recreation center with an indoor pool, a miniature golf course, one 18-hole golf courses, a whirlpool, and boat slips which can accommodate boats up to 60 feet in length. Rental boats are available in New Bern. The recreation center was impacted by Hurricane Florence and will reopen in April 2019.
All of our resorts have complementary items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you savor your stay.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send travel guide books with deals for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up remarkable markdowns.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some rental companies provide concessions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are most anticipating ? You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover the number of properties are available in Pamlico area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to manage online advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "2 bedroom lakefront condo with WI-FI and Recreation Center membership included", examine our short collection of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Pamlico area rental homes start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Many families prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Agreement can be tough between relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you'll need. Be aware that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Confirm that "2 bedroom lakefront condo with WI-FI and Recreation Center membership included" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What property features is the family interested in? Do you want a rental property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do certain people in your party have specific needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. A number of limitations could eliminate a potential rental. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Pamlico area local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This will prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Many times, nearby households are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Virtually all rental management company web sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere with regards to experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything was fantastic and you're all set to re-book the property for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to aid with another search.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.1 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.2 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.3 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.3 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.4 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.4 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.9 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.3 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.9 miles