- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Windjammer Villas I units are superbly located surrounding Forest Lake, one of three man-made lakes on the resort. Sit back and savor the natural beauty, and watch the feathered friends from the screened-porch or outdoor space. These units are within a 5 min. walk to the Northwest Creek Marina and the Broad Creek Recreation Center. Windjammer Villas condominiums offer privacy for four, while accommodating up to six visitors.
This two bedroom unit includes a queen bed in one bedroom, and two twin beds in the other bedroom. The units feature a full kitchen with service for six, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, two full baths, and three TVs and a hottub. This single level unit makes it straighforward for everybody to move about freely. These superb condominiums feature all of the amenities of home in a great setting. This is a terrific choice for a family holiday.
For your appreciation, our visitors have a complementary membership for the duration of their stay at the Broad Creek Recreation Center, which is just a mile from this resort. Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbour/Windjammer Villas, located on the Neuse River, offers two outdoor pools, 11 tennis courts (four are lighted), a recreation center with an indoor pool, a miniature golf course, one 18-hole golf courses, a whirlpool, and boat slips which can accommodate boats up to 60 feet in length. Rental boats are available in New Bern. The recreation center was impacted by Hurricane Florence and will reopen in April 2019.
All of our resorts have complementary items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you relish your stay.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you travel guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. Look for these publications and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same great activities with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to move your trip dates? The off-peak seasons may offer fantastic rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Pamlico area atteaction that you love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental homes available in the Pamlico area area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to find a property that matches their desires and budget.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Pamlico area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many beginners will be delighted to learn that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "2 bedroom lakefront condo with WI-FI and Recreation Center membership included" is the best rental for your next getaway? Look over this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many trendy hot spots, In Pamlico area the best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Pick a Town and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be easier.
Select a Size
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Try to remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Most vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you simply want a rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Will the property have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Grandparents will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all property listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds could be controlled. Study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
After the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Pamlico area local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies will have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required repairs. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental management company sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.1 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.2 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.3 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.3 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.4 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.4 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 4.5 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.8 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.9 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.9 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.3 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 4.4 miles